The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

Im not sure if im going to be able to make this one guys...my father lost his battle with cancer and passed away this past Saturday, his wake is Friday and im sure the weekend is going to be quite busy. If I do end up having free time ill try and make it down though. If not, have fun!
Sorry for your loss

Im not sure if im going to be able to make this one guys...my father lost his battle with cancer and passed away this past Saturday, his wake is Friday and im sure the weekend is going to be quite busy. If I do end up having free time ill try and make it down though. If not, have fun!

Aw man I'm sorry for your loss :( Keep your head up, I'll be praying for you and your family :)

Of course! You have my number :D

Also, instead of renting a spring compressor I'm going to buy my own. So for anyone considering springs instead of coils I don't have a problem helping with those either :D
Sweet ! If you ever need an extra pair of hands le me know ...i love to drive and ill bring the beer...whn you drop the hnrs le me know :p

Btw finally got this
20130219_213615_zpse3c043f6.jpg

Sweet ! If you ever need an extra pair of hands le me know ...i love to drive and ill bring the beer...whn you drop the hnrs le me know :p

Btw finally got this
20130219_213615_zpse3c043f6.jpg

Will do! Beer and an extra set of hands always makes working on a car easier lol :beer:

You only ordered the front emblem for now right?

Will do! Beer and an extra set of hands always makes working on a car easier lol :beer:

You only ordered the front emblem for now right?
Yeah im pretty poor right noww... :D cant even afford to paint my modulo replica lip ...

Well then I don't think it was your car I saw. You guys all going up to Lowell? I was planning on it but with this new forecast I'm not sure what will happen.

With the snow storm heading our way Saturday into Sunday I doubt I'm going to make it. I have two huge final exams due by Sunday night anyways :thumbsdown:

Oh well good news is i should have my taxes in a few weeks ...paying my car off for the year and grabbing a couple goodiess ;)

Nice! I should be getting my taxes back soon as well. I'm going to be paying off several bills and probably put the rest aside. I haven't thought of anything else to buy for my car yet.

Nice! I should be getting my taxes back soon as well. I'm going to be paying off several bills and probably put the rest aside. I haven't thought of anything else to buy for my car yet.
Yeah ..i promised myself id pay the car off for the year ...tempted to use the money but i know down the line when i dont have that monthly payment if i want something i can just get it!

Back