The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

On a side note, seeing and hearing all the boosted whips out and about with the nice weather is really making me consider... :eek:

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan what a game last night! had a great time at TD Garden. even though i know all the celtics fan wasnt happy. I sure was! haha

Sorry had to post this lol

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan what a game last night! had a great time at TD Garden. even though i know all the celtics fan wasnt happy. I sure was! haha

Sorry had to post this lol

Thanks to Pierce playing hero and chucking up a poor three, we lost :pat:

Well, I have to work Saturday, but only until 3. Maybe if I get out on time I can try and shoot down there/meet up with you guys.

Looking doubtful for me family is going to PR on wednesday for a few weeks so i doubt ill be coming down...prob having some family time

best buy owns me so i can never get away :/

words dont even describe how pissed off i am at myself right now. smh

487627_10151574976067442_1418293054_n.jpg

pulling into the garage, and got to far over to one side and scraped the metal bar on the outside of my trash can. dont even know what to do bout it. the bottom scratch (very last one) is the deepest.

Is it an actual gouge in the paint or is it above the surface? If you run your finger nail over it does it drop down into it or does it catch on the edge of the "scratch" ?

If it's above the surface you can try a couple things:

1) Clay bar. Buy it at auto-zone/pepboys with some clay lube. I think mothers or meguiars makes a kit. ($20-ish I think?)

2) Get a product that is listed as a "paint cleaner." It will have mild abrasives in it and you may be able to polish away the mark. You can rub the paint cleaner onto the area with a MF towel but a foam pad would be best.

Let me know how the "scratch" looks in more detail and see if you can get a couple more pics & different angles.

Is it an actual gouge in the paint or is it above the surface? If you run your finger nail over it does it drop down into it or does it catch on the edge of the "scratch" ?

If it's above the surface you can try a couple things:

1) Clay bar. Buy it at auto-zone/pepboys with some clay lube. I think mothers or meguiars makes a kit. ($20-ish I think?)

2) Get a product that is listed as a "paint cleaner." It will have mild abrasives in it and you may be able to polish away the mark. You can rub the paint cleaner onto the area with a MF towel but a foam pad would be best.

Let me know how the "scratch" looks in more detail and see if you can get a couple more pics & different angles.

on that bottom one, it actually goes into it. the whole middle part it just runs of it, but you feel the texture that its scratched and not smooth.

Heres the only other one i have right now. will have to get more tomorrow when its day light again.

283238_10151575362462442_1551669088_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back