The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

Went to one of those local Worcester car meets that they have every Monday, it was a good time. Not many Hondas mine being the only si a lot of subies. There were about 25 people maybe 17 cars. It was a little weird I was the only one who didn't know someone but they did there best to make me feel welcome. I will be attending more often now!!
Pics and what did you guys do? Post you may get some of us to go...im always down for shiz

Pics and what did you guys do? Post you may get some of us to go...im always down for shiz
Since it is still cold out just sat in the wild willies parking lot for like 10 then grabbed a bite to eat. I had to leave before anyone else I had to finish writing a paper for my class tomorrow. I didn't take any pictures didn't want to be that guy haha

Since it is still cold out just sat in the wild willies parking lot for like 10 then grabbed a bite to eat. I had to leave before anyone else I had to finish writing a paper for my class tomorrow. I didn't take any pictures didn't want to be that guy haha
Lol i hear ya...i was taking pics like a nerdd the first meet i went to :)

Lol i hear ya...i was taking pics like a nerdd the first meet i went to :)
It would have been really weird because every one was in like a circle and I would have been walking around. Hahaha the cars weren't lined up due to an extremely awkward parking lot

I think I figured out my next mod...my buddy just did the mtec shifter spring and stiffer shifter bushings and its amazing how much in changed the feel if the shifter. Surprisingly, it doesn't cost and arm and a leg either..haha

I think I figured out my next mod...my buddy just did the mtec shifter spring and stiffer shifter bushings and its amazing how much in changed the feel if the shifter. Surprisingly, it doesn't cost and arm and a leg either..haha

Base and cable bushings? If you install the cable bushings yourself be careful no to bend your cables. Mine bent easily, luckily I was able to throw the OEM ones back in and take my car to Honda and have them fixed at no cost. Needless to say, I never reinstalled the bushings.

Everyones probably just waiting for the winter temps to go up a bit.... Im sure all in the NE have got cabin fever over new parts....

I've got winter rot setting into some parts. Need a new accessory belt, possible tensioner pulley, drivers side ball joint is creaking, front driver side brake is making scrubbing noises, rear sway bushings need to be greased,.......

Just need some warm weather so I can get these minor things sorted out.

Oh and a good wash, decon, polish, wax job as well.

Last edited:
Everyones probably just waiting for the winter temps to go up a bit.... Im sure all in the NE have got cabin fever over new parts....

I've got winter rot setting into some parts. Need a new accessory belt, possible tensioner pulley, drivers side ball joint is creaking, front driver side brake is making scrubbing noises, rear sway bushings need to be greased,.......

Just need some warm weather so I can get these minor things sorted out.

Oh and a good wash, decon, polish, wax job as well.
That was just border line depressing to read

It's not bad! Just need some warm weather to do a little maintenance work. Then everything will be all good again!

I drive an 08' so 5 years of salt bath winters. Minor things wear out. Im finally replacing the sway bushings with the energy suspension ones that have the zerk grease fittings. Then the lube job will take 5 min instead of 30.

It's was cool there were mostly subies but the guys are really cool. There was 16 cars and 22 people was a good time I didn't get any pictures because the cars were to spread out

Screenshot_2013-04-08-22-47-34_zps3c420353.png
12/31/1969 Wtf!?
Anyways keep me posted for the next meet let me know a few days ahead ill b there

It's was cool there were mostly subies but the guys are really cool. There was 16 cars and 22 people was a good time I didn't get any pictures because the cars were to spread out

Was one of these cars a 3 series BMW, green/teal in color?

loving this weather :) and i have this weekend off. probably getting in a late night photo shoot ;) hit a meet if there is one

Screenshot_2013-04-08-22-47-34_zps3c420353.png
12/31/1969 Wtf!?
Anyways keep me posted for the next meet let me know a few days ahead ill b there
That's weird and they post it up on Mondays so there is not much more of a heads up I can give. Just plan on. Being in Worcester on a Monday and ill let you know

Back