The Official New England Chat/Event Thread

I definitely need to invest in those brother..but im hoping spring makes its way soon. Im tired of these storms every single week.

yeah i picked up a set of rims and there going to get summer tires then ill run my conties that are my all seasons in the winter till their bald then replace them with snows

On my week off, why not. As much as I love pulling the E brake, weird the cops aren't big fans of me doing that, I need to move to California.

Reactions: Nix
real quick anyone know anywhere around here that does vinyl wrapping well?

I believe hes in brick now. Hes done full wraps and several cars. Look up "dapper wraps" on Facebook to see his page.

been a minute since anyone posted in here. how everyone doing? I'm hella glad to see the weather getting better finally.

so i redlined in the car for the first time today. coming off exit 26 getting onto 3 North. Some dumbass wouldnt let me merge over from the off ramp, and kept speeding up next to me as I was trying to get over. I dropped to fourth and then I tried to go to 3rd, but I either went to 2nd or i wasnt in gear but next thing i know I'm redlining. Wasnt for more than a second or two but man its on my mind now got worried lol. Should be fine just still in the back of my head.

Back