Photos THE Plasti-Dip Pics Thread :D

Tail Lights...Peeled off everything but the signals/reverse lights (carefully used a utility knife to cut around the protrusions and everything I wanted to removed came off nicely). They severely reduced the vibrancy of the LED's. The car has gone through the care wash at my Honda dealer a couple times since with no ill effects.

20130330_154501.jpg

20130330_155227.jpg

20130330_175234.jpg

20130406_183812.jpg

20130406_183822.jpg

20130406_185949.jpg

Just re installed the center pieces amid all this Boston bombing hunt. I'm right outside the city. Anyways, here are some shots of what it looks like. Unfortunately you cant get the full effect unless you are in person. It looks real smooth and very clean. Why Honda didn't do this in the first place, I don' know. They should really look to these forums for future advice. We all have really good ideas. If anyone does know how to get that silver piece off the e-brake, please let me know. That is really bothering me.
IMG_2396[1].JPGIMG_2397[1].JPGIMG_2398[1].JPG

I didnt put my emblem back on, but to get it off i used my moms hair dryer to heat the glue lol then used floss and goo gone to take it off without any residue
Yes you can use floss. I definitely suggest a hair dryer. The only reason I used floss was because I used 3M double sided outdoor tape last year reattaching them. It's a lot stronger than the stuff Honda uses, so it was a little tougher for me to get off.

Also how do you know when no more coats are needed. I've done 6 so far and still see some glimmer of a rim (like a little spot.

I can not comment on rims. Haven't tried those yet. If it were me, I would put enough coats on that everything was covered and then do it one more time for good measure.

Awesome. Thanks guys. I think after this cost I'm done. The is a spot on one rim that got a glob. Tried cleaning it off but then more started peeling up so I'm just going to do my best to cover it up. So far so good though.

Back