The RBC Dilemma (free VitTuned offer for one lucky bloke)

Ok I gotta defend my N1 here, it is not that loud ..just when your downshifting a little bit maybe but it's a nice kind of loud. Not a ricey kinda loud.
How loud would you say it is when compared against full race n skunk2?

Im pretty sure the N1 is just as loud as the skunk2 but I believe its resonated so it won't be nearly as raspy. Still too loud for my taste though imo.
Ok thx.... I will go with the full race setup I believe I will get the ideal sound with a good output performance

So its jus NT raspy but loud??
No it's perfect imo. The reason why some say it's loud is because compared to the q300 it is louder but the q300 is almost close to stock sounding and that's boring to me. I went for a ride in a 9th gen with the skunk 2 mega RR and that thing was stupid loud. The N1 is definitely not as loud as skunk 2 but has a good tone to it. I love it.

No it's perfect imo. The reason why some say it's loud is because compared to the q300 it is louder but the q300 is almost close to stock sounding and that's boring to me. I went for a ride in a 9th gen with the skunk 2 mega RR and that thing was stupid loud. The N1 is definitely not as loud as skunk 2 but has a good tone to it. I love it.
How would you compare the N1 to the full race noise and performance wise??

Back