Things Modern Kids Won't Recognize

Mash.jpg

The scary part is I saw most of these when they were still being produced (not reruns). I'd park myself in front of the tv, turn on one of the UHF channels, and watch - usually between coming home frome school and dinner, or Saturday mornings.
2rpwmzt.jpg

i37vol.gif

ipxmv4.jpg

jfx2k5.jpg

2hf511g.jpg

jjo2up.jpg

Last edited:
I remember a 4 digit number ....

We had a party line... with a letter in the number as well before I was born. Apparently there was some old bag that would always pick up the phone and say it was an emergency, but then she was busy talking to her old biddy friends.

The scary part is I saw most of these when they were still being produced (not reruns). I'd park myself in front of the tv, turn on one of the UHF channels, and watch - usually between coming home frome school and dinner, or Saturday mornings.
2rpwmzt.jpg

i37vol.gif

ipxmv4.jpg

jfx2k5.jpg

2hf511g.jpg

jjo2up.jpg
I loved all those shows lol :D

Ski brake straps.....man, mine would always detach and I would have run away skis! Luckily no one ever got killed.

omg... you know what will be really funny is when people stop knowing what it means when you want them to roll down the window and you do the crank motion.

I kinda want an old car with crank windows just for the heck of it.

omg... you know what will be really funny is when people stop knowing what it means when you want them to roll down the window and you do the crank motion.

I kinda want an old car with crank windows just for the heck of it.
This is my 1st electric window, I really like it....... I could do without the auto function on the driver side though... I guess I'll get use to stopping it where I want, but not yet.....

This is my 1st electric window, I really like it....... I could do without the auto function on the driver side though... I guess I'll get use to stopping it where I want, but not yet.....

That annoys the crap out of me. I don't know why

Back