Things you learn at the dragon...

The bad news: I won't be doing the exhaust video, all of the software got wiped out on my computer.

The good news: I'm sending the footage to a friend of mine who's far better at it than me, it may take another week or so to get done.

If that's too long for you, kiss my ***, go make your own video then :wave:

4. Make sure wash ur car @ ur house b4 head out!
U cant wash it @ the Fontana Village...
cuz u gonna b dead tired from N GA run on Fri & Sat fun run...

I wish Gene and I were able to go this year. Hopefully we get to go next year and by then we SHOULD have our HFP suspension.

Wow! We'll actually have a 9th Civic @ the 9th Civic meet?:brock:
My husband and I have been wanting to go for years. Our honeymoon was supposed to be the dragon if we kept our original wedding date but we got married earlier than we initially planned and that idea fell through.

My husband and I have been wanting to go for years. Our honeymoon was supposed to be the dragon if we kept our original wedding date but we got married earlier than we initially planned and that idea fell through.

You and other 9th owners should be honorary guests, king of the castle style.

You and other 9th owners should be honorary guests, king of the castle style.
Borat-VeryNice.gif

I'm sure there will be groups of people going there during the spring. The "big meet" is usually done each Sept.

In the beginning of the year I'm gonna get a date nailed down for next year, probably the 2nd week of September. One thing I'm changing is the dinner / food. I decided I'm gonna cook a group breakfast one day and a dinner the next, I'll definitely have a cabin next year and I'll be looking for kitchen assistants :eyebrows: . It'll probably be much cheaper than having Fontana cater the food, so the good thing is that I'm definitely gonna knock the registration fee down a few dollars.

seems like there are quite a few people who love to cook who'd probably be interested to help out.

In the beginning of the year I'm gonna get a date nailed down for next year, probably the 2nd week of September. One thing I'm changing is the dinner / food. I decided I'm gonna cook a group breakfast one day and a dinner the next, I'll definitely have a cabin next year and I'll be looking for kitchen assistants :eyebrows: . It'll probably be much cheaper than having Fontana cater the food, so the good thing is that I'm definitely gonna knock the registration fee down a few dollars.

For sure. I can show y'all how Canadians make pulled pork, eh? Seriously, a Canadian wants to cook y'all some BBQ to show you how it's done :haybunny:

Back