Time for a thread! 13 TW sedan

great build...and the wheels sit really nice in the fender now. Nicely done

Thanks!!

I can't wait to get the XM installed. I think ill do it next weekend. Im planning on hiding the antenna to keep from putting that sticker on the windshield.

I really like the amber film you put on the rear signals. Everyone always wants clear...but yours looks really good

Car all taken apart while I installed the xm radio kit. I hid the factory antenna by the rear view on that black pattern, no exterior sticker for me!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374275487.155713.jpg

Don't all new Civics come with a 3-month free trial of XM radio, so that the XM module should be pre-installed?

Well I guess it was just a matter of time. Someone kicked my front fender and put a good sized dent in it. I was able to pop it out mostly and then I took a body hammer to the crease it left in the body lines. The paint has a small crack and I don't think I'll be satisfied until I have a new fender (I'd hate to have filler on a car this new). How lame are people?

Well I guess it was just a matter of time. Someone kicked my front fender and put a good sized dent in it. I was able to pop it out mostly and then I took a body hammer to the crease it left in the body lines. The paint has a small crack and I don't think I'll be satisfied until I have a new fender (I'd hate to have filler on a car this new). How lame are people?
ex-girlfriend?
just kidding...that does really suck.
pics of the crack in the paint?
how big is it?

That F***ing sucks man!!!

ex-girlfriend?
just kidding...that does really suck.
pics of the crack in the paint?
how big is it?

Haha, nah I've been with the same young lady for 9 years now. I honestly don't know anyone that would have done it. Probably some dumbass kid.

The crack is very small, but it's a crack on my car that has 1000 miles on it. I'm a perfectionist so I know it'll bother me until its made right.

i always love white sorry about who messed with ur car i would go hunt that person down and kick the sh!t out of them ha!!!

I've been slow lately.... I machined my ap1 knob, brushed it, then had it powder coated gloss clear. Looks better than new!!!
umeruban.jpg

5y9ura4u.jpg

Sorry for the long delay, I never saw your post! All pics are with 20mm rear, 15mm front.

Back