Time for a thread! 13 TW sedan

They are perfect!!! Couldn't be any happier with their performance/build quality. I actually just took them off yesterday to prepare for some new wheels, so I'm likely gonna sell them. They were still torqued to factory specs when I removed them, no loosening at all during the last 5k miles!

It's been slow going but I got something new to install!
atunuve8.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Hasport rear mount installed, was easy as pie! I went with the 70a durometer. So far it feels great, you only notice the vibration at first start and when the ac kicks on while the car is idling.

A lot more to come, stay tuned!

Reactions: 323
I'm glad you like the mount, I still have mine waiting to be installed, it's just been so cold

I'm glad you like the mount, I still have mine waiting to be installed, it's just been so cold

Thanks! I think you will be surprised how easily and quickly you will be able to install this piece. Bundle up and get out there!

I put the car on ramps, then used my small jack and a piece of wood to place some support under the engine. To be honest, I'm not sure how much that actually did.

Well, note to everyone. Our tpms sensors will not work with original advan rg. :(

wow... what happened when you tried? Nothing a washer could help fix?

The advans have a very narrow channel where the valve stem seats. It is much too small to fit the base of the factory stem.

I'm not out the game yet. I have a line on a set of 18x8.5 +30 CE28n.

Back