Tires and VTEC sticker

Rt 215 "down" side anyone? hahaha, Serious brake test.

To be honest man, i think you like trolling us.

You either want all seasons or you don't. You either want summer performance tires or you don't. Either way you go there will be some compromise. I know you're the hardest driving, hardest braking, hardest cornering and accelerating guy out there, but really......

No matter what anyone recommends you seem bent on getting a middling BF Goodrich all-season. Then you say that an all season ain't enough for the way you drive, snow or not.

Snow tires and snow capable tires don't just have to do with snow. Temperature is a very significant factor in tire performance. Just because it says "snow" on it does not mean its just for snowy conditions. Those tires will perform capably in sub 40F weather. Rubber gets hard when it gets cold. If its not made to handle a wider range of temps it will feel like you're driving around on solid hockey pucks. If you've noticed, hockey pucks don't have much grip on ice and snow.
latest

Buy Michelin Pilot Super Sports and be done with it. Good luck when the temps drop. Conti DWS if you don't want to die or crash. Not trying to be a dick, but two threads about the same thing with the same level of dismissal at suggestions....

Another great summer tire is the one @Nix had last year. Nix... what was that? I actually liked them better than my PSS. More responsive.

Back