TPMS won't turn off

I just don't like the fact that you can't turn the TC system off. So if you put a turbo or supercharger on the car you can't go to a lower tire pressure because the TC system is so sensitive and kicks on even if the tires are not even braking lose.

IDEA! Construct a sealed/welded aluminium box with a removable top, cut 4 holes the size of the valve stem and attach the TPMS sensors to the top. Screw the top on with the sensors sealed inside and place that in your car. You can use one of the valve stems to pressurize the box and they will all read the same pressures. The system will read the sensors inside the car and you can run whatever tire pressure you want with no light.

And i just now thought of it....PATENT!

IDEA! Construct a sealed/welded aluminium box with a removable top, cut 4 holes the size of the valve stem and attach the TPMS sensors to the top. Screw the top on with the sensors sealed inside and place that in your car. You can use one of the valve stems to pressurize the box and they will all read the same pressures. The system will read the sensors inside the car and you can run whatever tire pressure you want with no light.

And i just now thought of it....PATENT!
Has to be rotating for the Honda sensors to actually work.

Aww so much for quick thinking, Toyota's read stagnant psi so this could work for them at least. What speed do they need to rotate to read? Could rig a contraption to spin them. Carbon fiber pressure cube with each one attached on a different side, hook that assembly to an electric motor. Can seal that whole unit in another Carbon fiber box so it wont be hit and bolt the whole thing down in the trunk. Maybe?

Crazy idea but it's making me want to try lol I like crazy ideas

Not sure on the speed or amount of time for the reading to take place.... I just know they have to be in motion for them to register. Honda used to have a big page of information on how they worked, but it looks like that page is gone, or I'm not finding it.

What about the hondata it has a TC tab in calibration. Do you understand how it works? Or do you have to have the Hondata TC system to work with that tab

Back