trustdestruction's '12 Si FB6 Build

Do you have to do any modding to install it or it just clips on?
It's a 5 minute direct "bolt on" (or should I say clip on) mod.

It comes with a new cover for the trunk latch (new cover has a hole for the insulator to clip onto), and 11 clips. That's it.

It's a 5 minute direct "bolt on" (or should I say clip on) mod.

It comes with a new cover for the trunk latch (new cover has a hole for the insulator to clip onto), and 11 clips. That's it.
That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure. I'm going to look into this because there are a bunch of wires sticking out from the backup camera and LED plate lights

Ordered Moog rear swaybar endlinks and Energy Suspension bushings. Still have to order the Sway bar itself but it'll be nice to have these first so I don't end up waiting on these parts while a sway bar is sitting in my garage.

Sway bar, intake, and dead pedal cover then i'm pretty much done modding! It'll be nice to be finished and to have my car the way I want it. I do want a supercharger one day, perhaps after the Honda warranty expires, etc.

I got my center caps yesterday and they fit perfectly! Nice and snug, snapped right in. 62.5mm from an eBay merchant in Thailand, $18.99 shipped. They're black plastic with a slight lip around the edge, and they look great on the XXR wheels to replace the gaudy factory caps.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374455243.347410.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374455253.399869.jpg

Old:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374455276.283187.jpg

New:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374455309.964527.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374455348.664686.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It looks great. Are you keeping them black or are you planning on putting graphics on the caps?

It looks great. Are you keeping them black or are you planning on putting graphics on the caps?
I'm going to leave them black.

I either wanted paint matched or plain black. The Volk flat diamond black caps looked to be a perfect match but were nearly impossible to obtain. So I'm going with the plain black. I don't want to paint them myself because they'll probably flake and it was relatively difficult to get my hands on some flat caps in the right size so I don't want to have to buy them again.

I may change my mind one day and slap Honda logo decals on there though. I think I like the plain look though. Since it matches the lugs it's not as bad as I thought it'd be.

Those caps fit real nice! Definitely a better look than the stock XXRs.

Nice progress man!

So 62.5 mm center caps fit perfect in the XXR wheels then? I think im going to order some for my wifes car. I don't really like hers anymore.

Back