Tuning issues please help

That priority really pays off!. I have about 2-3 cals left and Ive been tuning since November, your like half done already

That priority really pays off!. I have about 2-3 cals left and Ive been tuning since November, your like half done already

I know man if you have the extra $$$$ do it!!! On the progress bar you see that I am a little more halfway!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also had 210HP I want to see how much Vit can go!!!

Wow thats quick and really dont worry too much on the hp, just enjoy your car now without problems and no CEL like the other tune you had.

4th gear is the closest to 1:1 gear ratio for the dyno to be accurate. That's why you dyno in 4th.

Gear Ratios:
1st: 3.267
2nd: 2.040
3rd: 1.429
4th: 1.073
5th: 0.830
6th: 0.647
Reverse: 3.583
Final Drive: 4.76

Hey guys: do you know anything about vit normally on Monday he sends me a cal but I haven't heard from him! Do you know if he works on Monday?

Hey guys do you knowing vit is out on a work trip? I use to send him cals on the morning and almost immediately received a new cal!

Hey guys just letting you know that Vit found that my idle problem is a latency issue

Back