Tuning issues please help

just don't mess with it.

O no no no I haven't mess with lol I'm just looking I was curious that is all. In others cals you could see the tplate and vtec etc that changed but on this last one those haven't changed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O no no no I haven't mess with lol I'm just looking I was curious that is all. In others cals you could see the tplate and vtec etc that changed but on this last one those haven't changed!!

he will never reveal how he tunes these cars so best to just leave it at that lol.

he will never reveal how he tunes these cars so best to just leave it at that lol.

Lol might have known lol!!!! That is what makes him Vit that extra spice (secret) lol

It depends on your location as well as your car I finished mine at 3.4 on my old 2012 si and now with my 15 si im at 3.5 and im still not done, some people go as far as 6.2

It depends on your location as well as your car I finished mine at 3.4 on my old 2012 si and now with my 15 si im at 3.5 and im still not done, some people go as far as 6.2
Very true, I forgot to mention that I am stock so it has to be a little easier than with bolt ons or even more with FI

Hey guys kick question!!! How did the car feel at the finish? I mean I had a lot of idle problems with the car (probably the RBC) and those idle are better sometimes the car just goes down the idle low limit but it's not like at first. The question is to some of you that had issues with the car did the issues go completely away when vit finished his tune or right after some cals?

Thanks in advanced

Sorry for a lot of questions, this is my first time with Vit and don't want to ask him 3,000 questions lol

Yeah Vit is cool about answering questions no matter how dumb you think they are.

That is very odd. I'm guessing this started after the installation of the new gauges? If so, I suspect that the signal wire for the tach display and the cruise control buttons are linked but the new gauges are somehow tapped into that circuit and creating a false signal. Try unplugging one and then the other to see if it makes it stop. That's all i can come up with.

That is very odd. I'm guessing this started after the installation of the new gauges? If so, I suspect that the signal wire for the tach display and the cruise control buttons are linked but the new gauges are somehow tapped into that circuit and creating a false signal. Try unplugging one and then the other to see if it makes it stop. That's all i can come up with.

I really don't know if it started after the gauges but it could be

Can a 7.5 fusible hold two gauges?

Back