Tuning issues please help

Guys been asking Vit about mi still idle problems and he haven't wrote back do you guys know if he is out? I know in the emails he has July 18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't say, sent a calibration yesterday and haven't received anything back yet.
Might be busier than usual with this new flashpro update that was just released, I believe he was offering everyone another calibration for this new update.

I couldn't say, sent a calibration yesterday and haven't received anything back yet.
Might be busier than usual with this new flashpro update that was just released, I believe he was offering everyone another calibration for this new update.

Yes I think so I did not received a call today so it might be that

Hi guys so vit told me that the latency issues has to do with not genuine injectors, my question is how can I spot fake injectors? I bought RDX injectors

Where did you buy your injectors? I know I've seen other forums complain about getting fakes on ebay. I've never seen side by side stuff showing what to look for. If you want to make sure you aren't getting fakes, you'd need to buy them directly from an Acura dealership. There may be a few reputable big name aftermarket shops you could trust, but you'd probably pay the same or close to the same going directly through acura.

Where did you buy your injectors? I know I've seen other forums complain about getting fakes on ebay. I've never seen side by side stuff showing what to look for. If you want to make sure you aren't getting fakes, you'd need to buy them directly from an Acura dealership. There may be a few reputable big name aftermarket shops you could trust, but you'd probably pay the same or close to the same going directly through acura.

Well one thing we saw where the rubbers that go on the injectors the originals are green this where black!!!

But found the problem!!!!!!! I have emailed Vit on how I fix it lol!!!

Btw changed the injectors back to stock because yes the RDX where fake.

To eliminate the idle error I eliminated the primary oxygen level. Realized that sensor is faulty so it was reading all kind of wired levels!!! Eliminated that and boom no more problems on the car!!!

nice work man

Hey web by question!!!

Installed the new spark plugs when turning it on the car was failing a little and turn it off. Saw that one plug of the spark plugs was unplug!!! So I did plug it back the car started nicely and no problems heck started better than before and the wide and his reading a little more rich (not super rich btw)!!! But the second time I started it the VSA, Power Steering turn on!!! So I turned it off

The third time I turn it on boom everything was off again, turn it on 2 more times and everything fine!!!

Is that normal behavior?

Mention it to Vit. I know I've read others talk about vsa/power steering lights before. Your injector change is likely going to alter your tune a bit as well.

Mention it to Vit. I know I've read others talk about vsa/power steering lights before. Your injector change is likely going to alter your tune a bit as well.

Yes I told Vit that changed the injectors back to stock and new spark plugs he told me that do not turn of the primary oxygen sensor so the cal I sent him he told me he couldn't use it. So I turned it back again and so another log for him today!

Hey guys do you guys know how much HP the stick intervals can hold?

there are people in the 400's on stock internals. The transmission is more or less the weak point (4th gear particularly). Oem clutch to the low/mid 300s

Im on cal 4.4 [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] I'm getting exited and desperate everything lol!!!

Back