Tuning issues please help

That is very odd. I'm guessing this started after the installation of the new gauges? If so, I suspect that the signal wire for the tach display and the cruise control buttons are linked but the new gauges are somehow tapped into that circuit and creating a false signal. Try unplugging one and then the other to see if it makes it stop. That's all i can come up with.

Disconnected both gauges and still the problem so I might think it has to do something with Hondata lol!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have the instructions still? Does it say what the gauges are rated?

send vit the video and see if he has seen that before

was there any splicing that went on to install those gauges, especially around the steering wheel harnesses? that sort of behavior seems like something is interrupting the digital communication to the tach

I have to check but I did disconnect both gauges and it still did!!!

I did the firmware upgrade on my flashpro today just to try these.
Being able to adjust the launch limiter on the fly is amazing! I was bringing a laptop at the track just to adjust it every time.

Dude yes I did the update to lol!!!

Now for spark plugs which are the best for NA

your stock plugs are actually very good plugs. They actually come with highly regarded plugs for non-turbo applications. Keep your stock plugs (my opinion)

Reactions: Nix
By the way guys I got caught up in the moment, but thanks for so fast response!!

your stock plugs are actually very good plugs. They actually come with highly regarded plugs for non-turbo applications. Keep your stock plugs (my opinion)

Ok yeah the thing is that the car is used and the other owner did tuning with another guy who wasn't has reliable apparently so the Sparks look a little beat up!! So I was thinking of changing them

if you really have issues with the stock ones, I'd replace them for another set of stock plugs

if you really have issues with the stock ones, I'd replace them for another set of stock plugs

Ok where I can get the stock ones at a good price? Are this the stock ones (SXU22HCR11S?)

Back