Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

A housewarming party will be for sure, depending on money at the time, of course. We are in a tight crunch to come up with the downpayment, but trying our best to stick to the Dragon trip. I will not be spending money while there more than necessary. I think a grill and lawnmower will be my first purchase. Have to see if Ryan is going to move with us or not, so a lot is up in the air until he decides. We are giving notice to the apartment complex next week.
first things you will buy are a fridge, washer/dryer & window treatments :)

I have 30% percent. I got it done back in 08 and good thing I have limited lifetime warranty.... Old school pic when it was done..

07_Civic-sedan_303.jpg

07_Civic-sedan_302.jpg

Jason, tighten the crap out of the endlinks, sounds like they're not tight enough. Also, the bar is probably not centered, youll have to either pry the stops over or just remove the clamps on the stops and retighten with a normal screw clamp

Hey, Nathan, last night I got to oogle a black '05 Legacy GT wagon w/ manual. It's so sexy. I really really think it's time you parted with the Civic and came back to your family.

Oh and then let me drive it. :)

Hey, Nathan, last night I got to oogle a black '05 Legacy GT wagon w/ manual. It's so sexy. I really really think it's time you parted with the Civic and came back to your family.

I need money first...... And the only thing I could sell off the Honda is the wheels and the mugen shift knob and put the skunk2 back on...

yes, plus you need the AWD to navigate and have fun in the winter :D

I'm questioning if I really want to be here this weekend if this Irene puta becomes a cat 4 hurricane.

I'm questioning if I really want to be here this weekend if this Irene puta becomes a cat 4 hurricane.

The thing is that Irene is moving up the east coast, gonna go right over jersey too. I just saw the most recent update. Only bad part is she's 700 miles wide. Looks like it will be a Cat 1 when it hits us Wednesday. Jason gonna be busy at work next week!

And YAY for the house. I was so stoked to hear back from the loan lady. I'm in hardcore jew mode. I kinda wanna take off my wheels and sell them for extra money, but Jason said no. Anywho, going to check out the house again today. Dawn the guy who is renovating it is doing all stainless appliances, cherry cabinets, and granite countertops, and the bed rooms are HUGE!

The thing is that Irene is moving up the east coast, gonna go right over jersey too. I just saw the most recent update. Only bad part is she's 700 miles wide. Looks like it will be a Cat 1 when it hits us Wednesday. Jason gonna be busy at work next week!

And YAY for the house. I was so stoked to hear back from the loan lady. I'm in hardcore jew mode. I kinda wanna take off my wheels and sell them for extra money, but Jason said no. Anywho, going to check out the house again today. Dawn the guy who is renovating it is doing all stainless appliances, cherry cabinets, and granite countertops, and the bed rooms are HUGE!

DAMNERT JOSH. I agree with Jason. You'll just go back and buy another set in a week or month anyway. You have a problem. Just like I do. Keep the cheap. Just sell your SI weels. You'd probably get more for the SI's anyway. Which house is this? I just remember the one on the golf course.

I wouldn't go to Jersey. 257 miles of coastal driving is not a Kosher move. If anything, I'd escape inland. lol.

We can all go party at my moms! lol

This one is over in Aragona village, being flipped by an investors. 4BR, 3BA. How sad is it that I'm sitting here logged into my Toyota account waiting for the reveal of the new camry?

I'm gonna snap some shots when we're over there today and i'll post them in here. It's nowhere near done right now. He's shooting for the beginning of November for us to close.

Back