Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I'm questioning if I really want to be here this weekend if this Irene puta becomes a cat 4 hurricane.

I am in the same boat cause I got a wedding on Sat in Easton MD and its outside and I don't think they have a indoor backup plan....

Car is 50% clean, just need to wipe down with some QD, clean the wheels and wipe the interior down..

I sent a email to the tint shop that did my work and might get some Lamix on the headlights...

We can all go party at my moms! lol

This one is over in Aragona village, being flipped by an investors. 4BR, 3BA. How sad is it that I'm sitting here logged into my Toyota account waiting for the reveal of the new camry?

I'm gonna snap some shots when we're over there today and i'll post them in here. It's nowhere near done right now. He's shooting for the beginning of November for us to close.
I wanna see da house also! A trip to your moms or g-mas would be a good idea this weekend, lol.

If you are within 5 miles of a coast (as a bird flies), I'd be concerned. If farther than that, expect stupid rain and very high wind.

storm surge is a concern if you live on a waterway or very close to one near the coast.
also, you can't look at 3-5 day projections. highly inaccurate, but be prepared

you should be fine on saturday, maybe rain. I wouldn't want to be there on sunday

This is the map you need
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/145015.shtml?5-daynl?large#contents

remember that the storm is not a small thing, it will affect vast areas from the center

145015W5_NL_sm.gif

Rain would suck as well since its outdoors and I know of no indoor backup..... And I am coming home on Sunday...lol

Rain would suck as well since its outdoors and I know of no indoor backup.....
when I say "maybe rain", I mean rain/wind will occur in bands and will get stronger bands during the day. Plan on getting wet, I would bet on it

when I say "maybe rain", I mean rain/wind will occur in bands and will get stronger bands during the day. Plan on getting wet, I would bet on it

I know I saw 40% chance when I looked yesterday.... If its raining I am gonna sit in the hotel and Carol can go get wet it his her cousin getting married...lol

Didn't feel it at the house, but the office says they felt it. We saw the house again...

Jason, I planned on getting under it tomorrow night to tighten everything down.

Back