Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

that sounds like a lot of fun. i have to make it to a dragon meet someday

Keith, you're gonna be blinding me with your HIDs so I guess I'm gonna have to drive faster on the night runs :vtec:

Keith, you're gonna be blinding me with your HIDs so I guess I'm gonna have to drive faster on the night runs :vtec:
they seem pretty bright, I want to say brighter than they were in the Maxima. I did have one screw left over (whoops!), but i know it is one of the 5 headlight housing screws. Someday I'll get around to taking the bumper off again and letting the screw go back to it's home

My CAPT got a hold of me today. Looks like we'll be speaking Friday. I'm now leaving on Sunday instead of Saturday. :)

JasonA, when are you leaving for NC again?

Oh and on another note, I wonder what the post dragon Civic to Subaru conversion count will be :think:

Oh and on another note, I wonder what the post dragon Civic to Subaru conversion count will be :think:

probably very high, once they ride in our cars the feeling of torque will overwelm them.

so you're gonna participate in the exhaust shoot?

My CAPT got a hold of me today. Looks like we'll be speaking Friday. I'm now leaving on Sunday instead of Saturday. :)

JasonA, when are you leaving for NC again?

:woot: I think he is leaving Monday. We're going to look at 8 more houses tonight, just to make sure we REALLY like the one that is beign renovated. lol

probably very high, once they ride in our cars the feeling of torque will overwelm them.

so you're gonna participate in the exhaust shoot?

Don't see why not. :dancing:

HondaJosh, sooooo cone filters might make a difference even when they are the same size. I popped the Takeda filter on last night to washout the SPT filter. The SPT was still wet this morning so I left the Takeda on. My intake isn't as loud as it normally is and it seems as if its a bit less responsive and sounds funky. No CELs yet but I did bring the AP along just to be on the safe side. I've learned this car can be finicky when she wants to. Hopefully the SPT will be dry tonight.

1314191522.jpg

On my trip to the Dragon in July, I saw a "lifted back" Dodge Caravan with a little spanish woman driving that looked like this. Unfortunately, the camera was in the trunk.

I was in VA :giggle:

dsc_8180_sm_blog.JPG

OHAI! Chaos has begun! Absolute hell at work. Phones ringing off the hook. I hope we don't get hit hard by this.

Breather over, back to it!

Back