Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I'm leaving mine parked under the biggest tree I can find and I'm going to :pray: :giggle:

(I think we know what i'm praying for)

I'm leaving mine parked under the biggest tree I can find and I'm going to :pray: :giggle:

(I think we know what i'm praying for)
you would be better off driving to the beach and parking in a beach lot :D 6 ft of water trumps a branch, plus big trees are more solid than medium/small trees, unless you find one with a lot of dead branches

Yeah dont want to be in your shoes right now or next week.

Going to rearrange the garage tonight so I can fit my car in there if need be.

I'll put my junk in the trunk :giggle: I know my sister's street got flooded during all the storms Nor'esters we got in '08 and '09. We had to pull the 4Runner onto the lawn to get away from the water on the street but the water still made it up 4 feet into the driveway and up into the yard. Maybe I should just make a snorkle for the Landshark. .

lol....If had a few more dollars coming in my paychecks I would be a traitor myself

Tell them you need a raise because you want a Legacy SpecB.

My LT just got notified that he got mobilization orders. My fellow first class in my reserve unit just got mobilization orders. I volunteered yesterday. I feel like I'm not going to get them because I want them. :(

My mom would ask to see it then ask if we could go to the range. She claims 5' but is about 4'11" and drives an SUV because she likes being up high. See where this is going. Freakin midgets.

My parents hate guns, so when we got back into the car my mom freaked out, wanted to see the gun and they wanted me to sell it. My mom is like 5'2" and drives a sedan and is a midget as well....lol Then we got home and she told me dad who freaked out and wanted me to sell it as well...

Back