Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Its bad here too. Did you see how it was laying over 264 like a cloud? I thought it was fog until I started to get a whiff of its stench. Hopefully if the hurricane does it, it drenches the swamp and puts tthat thing out.

I've been eyeballing www.wxrisk.com for the last few days. The European models are much more trustworthy. Oh and weathermen lie.

There might not be much of an NYC if this storm hits. I kid I kid.

In other news, there is a French colony off of the coast of New Foundland that uses the Euro and the Canadian Dollar. Who would have known. Now I want to go there.

:wheee: and Dawn, he already wants to buy a BOV. I'm kinda over all the money I've spent on my car. Makes me want to a)keep it like it is. b)part it out. or c0 part it out and buy something not moldable

:wheee: and Dawn, he already wants to buy a BOV. I'm kinda over all the money I've spent on my car. Makes me want to a)keep it like it is. b)part it out. or c0 part it out and buy something not moldable

He just got the mother of all PMs from me. No you don't Josh. You'll change your mind in a week or month and go right back to where you are now. Just leave your damn car ALONE. It looks great, runs great. Stop adding stuff to it. It doesn't need an exhaust, headers, etc. Just drive it and enjoy it. You've already spent the $. Sell the SI wheels in the garage. Keep your car as it is.

You're just like me with that car. I know you aren't happy with it. WE have a problem that I'm sure in 10 years some psychologist will recognise as an addiction and there will be treatment. You're about to have something way cooler than a car to play with anyway.

download10.jpg

download9.jpg

download8.jpg

download7.jpg

download6.jpg

download5.jpg

download4.jpg

download3.jpg

download2.jpg

download.jpg

latest projection... gonna get ugly. Be prepared for long term power outages as downed trees are going to knock out power

152235W5_NL_sm.gif

Patriotic or not, damn that's gaudy. Typed while Im on base in uniform. Lol.

He just got the mother of all PMs from me. No you don't Josh. You'll change your mind in a week or month and go right back to where you are now. Just leave your damn car ALONE. It looks great, runs great. Stop adding stuff to it. It doesn't need an exhaust, headers, etc. Just drive it and enjoy it. You've already spent the $. Sell the SI wheels in the garage. Keep your car as it is.

You're just like me with that car. I know you aren't happy with it. WE have a problem that I'm sure in 10 years some psychologist will recognise as an addiction and there will be treatment. You're about to have something way cooler than a car to play with anyway.

:yeahthat: I have the same problem, I want to add parts to the Civic but I wanna get a Subie but then I just bought springs and soon struts and am planning for new tires for next year and figuring out the exhaust....

JoshD, remember I <3 you. I'm saying all that above as one modifying addict to another :p. Honestly, the Subie is the best allround car I've had yet. I'm sure in a year I'll change my tune and yeah I always want to add something to it or need to fix something (brakes and suspension) but unlike the Z, I have a practical toy car. Its fun and responsible at the same time which is rock solid win. My SI was too. I just couldn't see the forest for the trees. Looking back, I should have either just bought the Subie in '06 or kept the SI, NOT bought the Z and gone straight from the SI to an STI

that's why I love these cars, one day it's dd duty, the next day I can run 12s or 13s at the strip, carry all sorts of equipment/luggage, the next day tear it up in the dirt, then in a few months put some snow tires on and have a snowmobile

Back