Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I am gonna be on the Eastern Shore of MD Friday night-Sunday morning....lol Right near the Chesapeake Bay
you couldn't pay me enough to be there. a Cat 2 storm will F'up the area quickly. What you see on TV in the south or islands are locations that are built to handle the winds/storm surge.

I am gonna be on the Eastern Shore of MD Friday night-Sunday morning....lol Right near the Chesapeake Bay
I think you should look at the evacuation plan for that area. I'd bet that there won't be anyone there hahaha... well you, the honey and the 'vic

I think you should look at the evacuation plan for that area. I'd bet that there won't be anyone there hahaha... well you, the honey and the 'vic

I know the fast way back into dry land and if I have to haul a** I am gonna do that...lol

I know of about 200 people that will be there....

For those that may not have dealt with hurricanes, ignore this as a post whore post :D

I'm making the assumption that the power will be out for a while...... which you have to do. A couple of years ago in South Florida, my uncle was without power for 3 weeks. it can happen!
+ Go to the store right now and find bottled water and/or fill jugs that you have and/or fill your bathtub. When the power goes out, your water will become very limited. I think I read that people should have a gallon/person/day. I went to WalMart tonight and the water aisle was bare. The grocery store across the street had limited quantities which I'm sure they are out by now
+ Go to the bank and take out some cash, the more you can withdraw, the better. When the power is out, your ATM/Credit card is useless.
+ When the power is out, don't open your fridge/freezer. Opening it will take hours off of the cold life of the items in it.
+ get your candles/lights/batteries ready now. Batteries are a valuable commodity when your current batteries are dead.
+ non-perishable, quick serve foods only
+ make sure all gas tanks are filled and fill extra 5-gal tanks if you have them. I filled my DD and (2) 5-gal tanks tonight. I'll fill my other car and make sure both are topped off before the storm hits

Hopefully no one will need any of this and it'll all be overkill, but if you have the need, it's nice to be stocked.

Batteries for the flashlights and vibrators? Because nothing else uses batteries anymore.

HAHA. Nice Dawn.

Are you going to Nicole's with us for the weekend? Figured go where we know there is going to be good food and alcohol! lol

HAHA. Nice Dawn.

Are you going to Nicole's with us for the weekend? Figured go where we know there is going to be good food and alcohol! lol

Sure thang. Guess I'll go snag my air mattress. ]

Yeah, probably a good idea. They are forecasting the eye to go like 2 miles east of Virginia Beach now :scary:

We're in the 100+ zone. What are you doing with your car? Josh said it doesn't flood over there but I'm worried about flying debris more than water at this point. A lot of **** is going to be flying and its going tobe flying at 100mph.

But I can't decide where to stick my car. Town center? or Portsmouth Naval Hospital's parking garage. I can get the car on base. ONly essential personnel will be there .

Back