Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

All I ever see are red X's anyway so doesn't matter to me.

:pout: I just went through new Camry training. They are so ******* sweet. The rep from Toyota was like we all know Toyota is not known for innovating ANYTHING recently, but the new Camry is it. The stuff this car does is crazy.

Can it make me a nice cappucino, massage my back and feet and tell me it loves me? If it can't it sucks. :p

:pout: I just went through new Camry training. They are so ******* sweet. The rep from Toyota was like we all know Toyota is not known for innovating ANYTHING recently, but the new Camry is it. The stuff this car does is crazy.

does it offer the supercharged 3.5 and a 6spd like the evora s?

didnt think so, so no

bring back the supra and mr2, and not the gutless girly model from a few years ago

Can it make me a nice cappucino, massage my back and feet and tell me it loves me? If it can't it sucks. :p

Nope but it does 0-60 in 5.2 seconds, thats damn near subaru territory :umad: :giggle: and it gets 30mpg

(and will last a lot longer)

I'm so horribly indecisive about cars. I can literally find pros and cons to every single vehicle. I gotta wait til after the house and get some money saved for a "just incase" fund. But I will get something else next spring/summer. I'm over this car. I don't care how much fun it is, or how pretty it is. I'm just over it. I go out and beat on it like a red headed stepchild and it makes me grin from ear to ear. I honestly wish I would have kept my 02 Maxima SE, i miss that car frequently. It only had 40k miles when I sold it in 07 :(

he's gotta stop drinking the Kool-aid that Toyota is spouting off on how great the camry is

IDGAF

sheepies drive camrys

:giggle:
he's gotta stop drinking the Kool-aid that Toyota is spouting off on how great the camry is

I've always been a Toyota guy. My first car options was a 1982 Celica RWD. Loved that little car, just at 400k miles and a body that saw the northeast for quite a while, we couldn't keep it. But as stated previously, Toyota quit building awesome cars. Hell Toyota started what you guys have with the All-Trac, it was a kick *** turbo AWD car that dominated the World Rally Cup for quite a while, but like the MR2 (Not MR2 Spyder :giggle) and Supra, it got the axe for no reason.

I really like the FR-S, I'm just not convinced I want a car that small. It's the size of an S2K and with being 6'2", I get aggervated with space in my Civic once in a while. All I want is a seat that can go back to where I can actually stretch my legs! lol I won't make any decisions until I actually get to drive an FR-S.

I really like the FR-S, I'm just not convinced I want a car that small. It's the size of an S2K and with being 6'2", I get aggervated with space in my Civic once in a while. All I want is a seat that can go back to where I can actually stretch my legs! lol I won't make any decisions until I actually get to drive an FR-S.
I am 6' and my '11 W sedan's seat can go so far back I can barely touch the pedals (well not quite but you get the idea) and have great leg support, something that the Si didn't give me. Which was the main reason I got rid of the Si, my knees hurt from poor leg support

EDIT:
I had a '08 Si sedan in pull-me-over-red

I've got the coupe in pull me over red. I honestly love the red. It's easy to keep clean and I haven't been harassed once. And the reason I don't buy a WRX or STi is Jason has one I can drive whenever I want lol.

I am not looking forward to Sat or Sunday at all, mainly Sunday and trying to drive home
Sunday is when the hurricane will be hitting. I'm sure there will be a state of emergency which means no cars on the road

EDIT:
when looking at hurricane maps, you need to subtract about 12 hrs or so for when the weather will be hit or miss as that's the bands of harshness that sprawl out

Back