Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

That isn't good, outer banks and VA beach will get hit the hardest, I'm wondering how NYC will handle all of this, can the buildings handle sustained wind like that?
not really great. The structure will be there, but the contents? eh..... buildings (like your house) are in much better shape when they are a contained unit (this is why you see plywood on windows). Once wind gets in, the house/building can be shredded quickly.

Good Morning Everyone! :wave:

Be safe with the Hurricane (where ever you may be) and have a GREAT Friday! :bighug:

Hope everyone is doing well.

-Jeff
MIA Person :giggle:

I'll probably want to get a small fuel efficient car if gas gets expensive, light cars are really fun

Jason, lulz at your complex. With the sky high rent you all pay, they really should be able to afford 3,000 sheets of plywood to protect all the windows. After all, its cheaper to buy in bulk.

Looks like the civic might be going to md after all..... Carol is being a royal PITA..... She doesn't want to drive and she doesn't want me to drive her car but she doesn't want to take the civic.... FML!!!!!!!

Looks like the civic might be going to md after all..... Carol is being a royal PITA..... She doesn't want to drive and she doesn't want me to drive her car but she doesn't want to take the civic.... FML!!!!!!!
easy... just say, "you tell me what vehicle we are packing"

take the cai off, Im thinking about taking mine off for this weekend

I was thinking about taking my CAI off, but it's too much of a PITA, I just won't drive my car anywhere.

I was thinking about taking my CAI off, but it's too much of a PITA, I just won't drive my car anywhere.

Josh, it would take 10 minutes to slap the SRI on. You already have it. My filter is dry now.

Well my car is the car..... If the weather starts looking bad Sunday morning we are saying screw the brunch and get the hell outta dodge..... Why did I have to get a reliable, fuel efficient car......

Well my car is the car..... If the weather starts looking bad Sunday morning we are saying screw the brunch and get the hell outta dodge..... Why did I have to get a reliable, fuel efficient car......
:rotfl: the weather is going to be horrible by Sat. night there. Enjoy a Cat 2 hurricane if you stay/go. If the weather is fairly close by the time you decide to go, you better stay. you don't want to be on the road

I found a pic of Nathan driving into MD

500px-Evacuated_Highway_401.jpg

look up super typhoon tip, the largest hurricane ever recorded, it would cover nearly half of the US

on another note, the rsb & exhaust are coming off after the dragon, gotta get some money back.

Back