Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

lol not expecting much here, some nor'easters were worse, 50mph winds really suck when its 20 degrees outside

The forecast for western CT has been updated

Tonight
Tropical storm conditions expected with hurricane conditions possible. Rain with isolated thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times. Near steady temperature in the lower 70s. East winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph...increasing to 35 to 45 mph with gusts up to 60 mph after midnight. Chance of rain near 100 percent.

Tomorrow
Hurricane conditions expected. Rain with isolated thunderstorms in the morning...then rain in the afternoon. Rain may be heavy at times in the morning. Humid with highs in the lower 70s. East winds 45 to 65 mph...becoming northwest and...increasing to 55 to 75 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 80 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.

Sunday night
Tropical storm conditions expected with hurricane conditions possible. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the evening...then mostly clear after midnight. Cooler. Less humid with lows in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 50 mph...becoming west 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Yes it is! :D

How you been Keith?? :wave:
am good. Not sure if you were reading the thread at the time. My car has 6000k HIDs now, Car is ready for dragon. I have a new addition coming after the dragon that I think will be awesome (or ricer-like hahahaha)

am good. Not sure if you were reading the thread at the time. My car has 6000k HIDs now, Car is ready for dragon. I have a new addition coming after the dragon that I think will be awesome (or ricer-like hahahaha)
ok... clue....

Ghost

Jefferrreeeee! Are you making your drive to the Dragon alone?
God is his co-Pilot

32178617:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

Back