Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

:surrender:
map_specnews06_ltst_4namus_enus_600x338.jpg

*yawn*

I wanna go home! It has died down here a bit, so now I just want to leave. No sense in trying to do anything but process service work. My couch sounds better. People are FREAKING out here.

That was a nice drive down.... There where like 20 cars going south and another 2000 going north....lol

Jason, I work at State Farm. One of the largest agencies in the area. It's quite overwhelming when things like this happen. People are preparing well and learning what they have, unfortunately, it's too late to change what you have.

Jason, I work at State Farm. One of the largest agencies in the area. It's quite overwhelming when things like this happen. People are preparing well and learning what they have, unfortunately, it's too late to change what you have.

I can see how people are getting frantic, skimping on insurance until it's too late

Meh. Its windy hee but right now, its no more than a typical east coast storm. Its raining but there isn't even any tree branches blown about. Anywho, so now I really need to find out what the status is with my orders. I realy really really want them to get extended through march so I can leave dollar tree and replace the susension, brakes, and turbo (because its going to happen) on the car and have all the other stuff looked at. My little Booger is going to be around for a while.

I went outside and and the entire passenger side of my car is covered in leaves.

Raining harder her and the wind is picking up.... Went to wawa got some stuff and the car is staying parked till tomorrow and we shall see if we can leave and go home...lol

Back