Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

You can meet up with me somwhere and follow me if you'd like.

Im gonna be riding with two annoying children lol :giggle:

well, I do have a 2nd car I can bring, just got the transmission installed today

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314492052.302995.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314492052.302995.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 11
The center is now due to go over Danbury, CT tomorrow

updated forecast for there
Overnight
Tropical storm conditions expected with hurricane conditions possible. Rain with isolated thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe with tornadoes. Near steady temperature in the lower 70s. East winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph... increasing to 35 to 45 mph with gusts up to 60 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
Sunday
Hurricane conditions expected. Rain with isolated thunderstorms in the morning...then rain in the afternoon. Rain may be heavy at times in the morning. Humid with highs in the lower 70s. East winds 45 to 65 mph...becoming northwest and...increasing to 55 to 75 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 80 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
Sunday night
Tropical storm conditions expected with hurricane conditions possible. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the evening...then mostly clear after midnight. Cooler. Less humid with lows in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts up to 50 mph...becoming west 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Back