Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

who else loves SC biker chicks ? :) Natey, where are you

img_7292.jpg

Id hit it......then I'd hit it again and again and again!

She has no uni-brow, but I dunno about a snaggle tooth, but even if she does they have paper bags...lol

looks like there will be a NASIOC Top of the Trop (AC, NJ) meet on Oct 8. From what I read, still in discussion but is sounding like a go.

I'll probably need a solid month to recover from the dragon

on another note, there's one less s2k on the road :sad:, one was wrecked yesterday not far from my house, pisses me off because I really want one and there's less and less and douchebags that wreck them all the time.

I'll probably need a solid month to recover from the dragon

on another note, there's one less s2k on the road :sad:, one was wrecked yesterday not far from my house, pisses me off because I really want one and there's less and less and douchebags that wreck them all the time.
a month?

boohoo.gif

I plan on being as cheap as possible because I still don't know whats up with my orders. :(

Morning all! It's claims hell here...

On another note, I may just get rid of my sway as well. The noises the links make are driving me crazy. I've tightened everything down, but the little holders rattle a lot and there are some strange squeeks.

Morning all! It's claims hell here...

On another note, I may just get rid of my sway as well. The noises the links make are driving me crazy. I've tightened everything down, but the little holders rattle a lot and there are some strange squeeks.

it's probably not centered properly, the 2011 sti bar is a good upgrade and fits like stock

I moved the stops like you said, but the rattles aren't coming from that. It's the endlink supports. The gold metal pieces that bolt into to hold the bottom of the endlinks in place. They hold still for the most part, but are just loose enough on the bolt to rattle and squeek. My concern with the stops is they are easily movable, so I don't know that the bar can stay centered. It's starting to be more annoyance than it's worth, considering how often I'll get use from them.

I moved the stops like you said, but the rattles aren't coming from that. It's the endlink supports. The gold metal pieces that bolt into to hold the bottom of the endlinks in place. They hold still for the most part, but are just loose enough on the bolt to rattle and squeek. My concern with the stops is they are easily movable, so I don't know that the bar can stay centered. It's starting to be more annoyance than it's worth, considering how often I'll get use from them.

they shouldnt move at all, tighten them as tight as you can.

Back