Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I'm seriously missing my car! I may go trade the legacy in on my car lol.

I actually think my next car will be a 2000 ish S2000 and then I'm going to boost the hell out of it
trekwtf.jpg

In summary for those who didn't read it.... Si > all other cars that might show at the dragon, which was refuted

:meh: I feel his frustration, once in a while, I just try not to vent it and look dumb.. Although I have been told before by a certain 11 WRX owner that my car will take a corner better than his. My buddy that had a stage 2 08 STi said his 11 FA5 feels more confident than his STi did, but then again, they did a lot of revisions for 2011.

:meh: I feel his frustration, once in a while, I just try not to vent it and look dumb.. Although I have been told before by a certain 11 WRX owner that my car will take a corner better than his. My buddy that had a stage 2 08 STi said his 11 FA5 feels more confident than his STi did, but then again, they did a lot of revisions for 2011.

stock 2011 wrx's arent that great, an aggressive alignment & rear sway really improve them, Im going for a ride tonight with my new alignment settings and will be pleased greatly

frustration why? if anyone likes their car for the way they drive it, why try to convince anyone else that your car is better than <insert car model here>

If people said that my WRX wasn't as good as <whatever, say STI>, I say "so, what's your point?" There is always a better something than what you have

LOL! That's a good point Keith. I'm the only Civic around here :pout: i'm the one that's left out but constantly told how great of a car I have. I'd love to own something faster, but I have to constantly tell myself I wanted this car since i first drove one back in 06. It has always been a dream of mine to own one, so I need to keep it because deep down inside (under all of the want to be just as fast as everyone else) it is everything that I ever wanted.

LOL! That's a good point Keith. I'm the only Civic around here :pout: i'm the one that's left out but constantly told how great of a car I have. I'd love to own something faster, but I have to constantly tell myself I wanted this car since i first drove one back in 06. It has always been a dream of mine to own one, so I need to keep it because deep down inside (under all of the want to be just as fast as everyone else) it is everything that I ever wanted.
I would likely still own my '08 Si if it had seats that were supportive enough for my knees. I really liked that car (even with a lot of police conversations), it was sharp

I would likely still own my '08 Si if it had seats that were supportive enough for my knees. I really liked that car (even with a lot of police conversations), it was sharp

I think the seats are fine, they're a little more bolstered, which makes them not as comfortable on long rides. My knees constantly hit the dashboard.

In summary for those who didn't read it.... Si > all other cars that might show at the dragon, which was refuted

Get it right.... A Civic LX will own all on the dragon.....lol

Guess the blocks on the internet where just the first day...

I could probably take Nates car and outrun many of the civics and a blue gd6 wrx :giggle:
you just know ETF and wifey (red and blue Fits) will be ahead of the rookie WRX drivers :D ... yes that means that 2 Fits will outrun most out there.

I just plan on having fun, I don't think i'll be pushing my car too hard. Sunday night getting on the highway, coming home from a friends, was the first time i've ever made the tires scream throughout an entire entrance ramp. Made me kinda nervous lol

I just plan on having fun, I don't think i'll be pushing my car too hard. Sunday night getting on the highway, coming home from a friends, was the first time i've ever made the tires scream throughout an entire entrance ramp. Made me kinda nervous lol
you'll want to go faster, it's a blast. I was like you my first time. I was nervous as shtt. after a run or three, I was going much faster and making WAY less mistakes (entering the corner too fast)

Famous last words said by many....lol

Back