Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Yes. Thursday Morning Early sometime (unknown exact time though I would like 5am to be gone)

Katia :woot: way too far out to predict anything

143414W5_NL_sm.gif

Hai! I've read the last couple of pages here. Interesting convo. I will say I commend Keith for his outlook. Yes, there will always be something better on the road. You just have to love what you have. I could always want better, but if I won't get the use out of it, what's the point?! My car-aholic self is really being curbed with buying the house and has me possibly interested in putting more time, energy and money into home improvements. At least it wouldn't be wasted money. Again, if I lived in the mountains, it'd be very different.

I can't wait for the dragon. I just realized last night that it is next week. This storm has had me so incredibly busy I've lost track of time. I am trying to decide if I will be leaving Monday, tuesday or wednesday. Either way, I can't wait to breath the fresh mountain air and see old friends back home.

On another note, I still hate this sway bar, even though it feels VERY nice in the corners. I will try to get it repositioned (see: anal retentive measurements, placements) and bolstered down well this weekend.

Back to more training modules..... ohhhhh how wonderful and joyous, half hour for lunch is not good enough....lol

JoshSi: :bighug: (since u has a headache)

Nathan: Only a 1/2 hr.. ewww :barf: 1hr FTW :woot:

JoshSTi: Hai :wavey: You are so happy with the LONG LONG vacation! :D

I don't know. I just have a horrible headache, I felt a slight one this morning when I woke up but I just shook it off, and it has gotten progressively worse. I just took some aleve. Lets hope it works.

Back