Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

:popcorn: This is getting interesting.....

Jeff should do a day and night run and say if he can stay at the speed limit...

I'm not driving behind the civics again. Even my **** suspension won't keep me from flying up their asses AGAIN. I was miserable behind them in the Z.

Nathan: In all seriousness.. I'm not a fan of night driving.. If I had some STi headlights *cough* *cough* :giggle: then it might be a different story :giggle:

:popcorn: This is getting interesting.....

Jeff should do a day and night run and say if he can stay at the speed limit...
I think if Jeff has someone to follow, who will drive at a speed that he can follow (to regulate his speed) he'll get the hang of it quickly.

I think if Jeff has someone to follow, who will drive at a speed that he can follow (to regulate his speed) he'll get the hang of it quickly.

Then get him behind my *** because the Titanic couldn't maneuver and neither can the Landshark.

I'm not driving behind the civics again. Even my **** suspension won't keep me from flying up their asses AGAIN. I was miserable behind them in the Z.
I think when the sat. cruise is about to go, all the subies should leave before them :giggle:

Nathan: In all seriousness.. I'm not a fan of night driving.. If I had some STi headlights *cough* *cough* :giggle: then it might be a different story :giggle:

Nor am I but I still have done it both with stock headlights and my pnp hid's....

So who is gonna volunteer.....

If I go with Civics again, I am staying in front of all the a-holes not running a cat, having a 12 hr headache sucks.....

heading to bed, gotta get up and wash the car as it has Hurricane rain, auto-x dust caked on and tropical storm rain. Needs to be shiny for the pro photographers tomorrow. See some of you tomorrow night

If you have GPS, keep a eye on that and a eye on the road...
I did the GPS thing my first two times. it helped some but gotta be careful to look at the road 99% of the time. On some spots, the GPS "loses" you and thinks you are in the river (seriously!)

Back