Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

just not a fan of the CRV. It's an ok vehicle, just never warmed to the look of them. In that segment, I like the Forester and RAV4

I've driven them all, and they all have their pros & cons. They are all different in size, power, ride style, interior room, amenities.. etc. All depends on what's most important to you

She like the 02-06 styling and the size is close to her Escrap and she even thou it has 2 less cylinders and 1 liter less than her Escrap the power loss doesn't seem to bother her and there is one near us for like 13K with like 65 or 70K on it and its a one owner car and she loves the Pewter color.... I went there after work and the car was at another dealership getting looked at by another customer, so I am praying that its not sold by tomorrow night when I go back and everything looks and sounds good gonna talk numbers... Looking for 3K trade in and hopefully a little off the actual cost....

bought a set of '11 OEM Dunlop SP1 235/45-17 (~800 miles on them) for racing next year... for $350. Pick them up this week.

^lol, how is this thread 425 pages? that's crazy...I also didn't know k757 was on here. This is like the new site for all the best people from 8th, lol

^lol, how is this thread 425 pages? that's crazy...I also didn't know k757 was on here. This is like the new site for all the best people from 8th, lol

Its the new subie thread...LOL

And yes this site is the best people from 8th....

No CRV this weekend.... Had everything setup and all I needed was Carol to come to the dealer with her POS and sign some paperwork and all would have been perfect..... Dealer was gonna give 2K trade in and with the little things needed drop the price down to 10K with payment in the 230-250.... BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she wanted to be a pain in my arse and had a sudden change of heart for the POS Ford she is driving and wants to fix it up which will prob cost a arm and a leg which I refuse to pay for and I refuse to work on it anymore so unless she has money laying around that I don't know about she it SOL.....

She had an opportunity to get 230 a month for a car that you wouldn't have to stress about...why this sudden love for a ford. Speaking of subie's, went to test drive a wrx yesterday and didn't like the lack of a center armrest. That is an essential feature on any car i drive.

She has been going back and forth for the last 6 months on getting a newer vehicle and I thought this time was the final straw, Coil pack on cylinder 1 and cylinder 3 went bad I replaced them and while under there I noticed the the plastic upper intake manifold is separating and then cylinder 2 coil went bad which is only a year old and it wouldn't idle correctly when cold out, but she is still attached to the damn POS even thou its probably gonna cost about a grand to fix it all up.... I have no idea why she is attached to the POS either...

Shoulda gotten a wife like mrs jotrax...lol jk.

I'm sure her being happy is all that matters...but it does sound like the car has serious issues. Nobody wants to one day try to start a car and have it not start.

Ohh the damn car starts but it sounds like its running on 5 1/2 cylinders and she has to sit there for about 5 or 10 mins till the car warms till she can actually move it....

Thanks Webby, I was quite pissed cause I spent a good 2 hours at the dealer dealing everything set up...

yeppers, there are two CT ex-Si owners in here already... and we both auto-x in Fairfield. Believe that you are racing with us (some) next year, even if I have to come get you. I know it's a long haul for you, what? about 5 mins?!?! :rotfl:
No CRV this weekend.... Had everything setup and all I needed was Carol to come to the dealer with her POS and sign some paperwork and all would have been perfect..... Dealer was gonna give 2K trade in and with the little things needed drop the price down to 10K with payment in the 230-250.... BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she wanted to be a pain in my arse and had a sudden change of heart for the POS Ford she is driving and wants to fix it up which will prob cost a arm and a leg which I refuse to pay for and I refuse to work on it anymore so unless she has money laying around that I don't know about she it SOL.....
that's cause CRVs are boring. :rotfl: introduce her to a used Forester, Outback, Highlander or Rav4 :thumb: I know of a Toyota salesguy that would love an additional sale :D
She had an opportunity to get 230 a month for a car that you wouldn't have to stress about...why this sudden love for a ford. Speaking of subie's, went to test drive a wrx yesterday and didn't like the lack of a center armrest. That is an essential feature on any car i drive.
Subaru sells one as an accessory. I personally don't miss not having one (and I thought I would) .... as that arm is for the babes (Summer School reference)

Ohh the damn car starts but it sounds like its running on 5 1/2 cylinders and she has to sit there for about 5 or 10 mins till the car warms till she can actually move it....

Thanks Webby, I was quite pissed cause I spent a good 2 hours at the dealer dealing everything set up...

I'm assuming you also had to pull credit too

that's cause CRVs are boring. :rotfl: introduce her to a used Forester, Outback, Highlander or Rav4 :thumb: I know of a Toyota salesguy that would love an additional sale :D
Subies are too low to the ground and due to a certain Toyota commercial she really doesn't want one

I'm assuming you also had to pull credit too
Pulled both our credits... Could have done just mine and it would have been around 300 a month and with both of ours it was down to 230. I was actually a bit surprised on how low it was...

wow, this thread has some life again!

I'm selling my intake, the car was acting up like crazy the other day, I'm just getting sick of it lol.

Back