Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I'll just put this here, and see what you guys have to say...

wrx.jpg

I think that dude is a MAIC member and I believe he actually competes in some rally stuff. Jeff might know. He's been around a while.

Alright, I've been struggling with how to upload a photo that I snapped on my iPad. Maybe I'm being lazy, or just deferring to the more computer literate here. Would someone please guide me? Thanks!

Alright, I've been struggling with how to upload a photo that I snapped on my iPad. Maybe I'm being lazy, or just deferring to the more computer literate here. Would someone please guide me? Thanks!

Should have bought something else besides a Apple product ;)

I'm kidding.

I'm not sure how to do it via a mac. You using Tapatalk? Browser? Safari?

Christina helped me already. Thanks :kisssmiley:

BTW, I own 4 apple products (iPod, iPod touch, iPad, MacBook Air), and 2 PC laptops.

I thought I'd use the iPad, which Marla usually uses, and I rarely ever use.

At the tire shop getting the summers installed.

I called Midas to do the job...$90. I called the dealership...$100. I then called Town Fair Tire...$42. We have a winner! Since I bought an additional set of stock wheels, I am swapping out the two lightly curbed wheels.

-Keith
'11 WRX & '99 2.3CL

Yes I am. :)

old man gets up early lol

At the tire shop getting the summers installed.

I called Midas to do the job...$90. I called the dealership...$100. I then called Town Fair Tire...$42. We have a winner! Since I bought an additional set of stock wheels, I am swapping out the two lightly curbed wheels.

You have had them swap tires before? $42 is pretty damn cheap. I would worry they would mess them up....

Post pics when they are done :)

You have had them swap tires before? $42 is pretty damn cheap. I would worry they would mess them up....

Post pics when they are done :)
pics... well, the car is all stock now, OEM wheels (minus curbage) and stock tires (with ~700 miles) :woot:

If I had bought the tires from them, I believe it would have been free. They did a fantastic job. Took it for a ride on the nearby highway, cruised nice at 100, no radial pull, no balancing issues.

That's good. I need to take the RE01s off the BBS wheels and put on the new (used) tires I bought from a buddy.

Back