Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Way too busy with racing and financially with additionally 2 track days. Plus Vegas is calling buyah!

Dragon makes you drive your car for what it is designed for ^_^
I fully expect you to leave me on the dragon. You have better handling, more power and lighter weight car (and driver! hahaha). Come race with me at the Poconos racetrack on saturday 8/25

I fully expect you to leave me on the dragon. You have better handling, more power and lighter weight car (and driver! hahaha). Come race with me at the Poconos racetrack on saturday 8/25

uh oh....a throwdown :ohnoes:

The AWD meet really isn't about the cars or show...it's about the parties at night.

I have my "AWD" badge from the WRX to stick on the BRZ, I'll fit right in, no one will question it.

^ this. I'll be there.

I drive like an ******* therefore I am using all of my car's given abilities.

My W has been making a squealing noise when in boost. The dealership has heard it and couldn't figure it out. They called Subaru and reportedly were told that they are having noisy waste gate issues. Subaru is supposedly working on it

-Keith
'11 WRX & '99 2.3CL

My W has been making a squealing noise when in boost. The dealership has heard it and couldn't figure it out. They called Subaru and reportedly were told that they are having noisy waste gate issues. Subaru is supposedly working on it

-Keith
'11 WRX & '99 2.3CL

I had a boost leak a while ago, turns out they never really tightened the I/C to throttle body hose and it nearly blew off, but then again I was hitting 17psi at the time.

brz1.jpg

brz3.jpg

brz4.jpg

brz5.jpg

brz2.jpg

I kept trying to respond to the post but my hands are sticky and I kept hitting the wrong button

I should be putting a deposit down in a few weeks! I just sold my accessport and anti lift kit so that will be used for it. Gonna try for a DGM premuim

Back