Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I don't understand. Even when I get into a "non-fun car" I miss it. As for getting old... I know of some "older" members here who drive stick on a daily basis. Have you driven an auto car recently... and enjoyed it?

I don't understand. Even when I get into a "non-fun car" I miss it. As for getting old... I know of some "older" members here who drive stick on a daily basis. Have you driven an auto car recently... and enjoyed it?

BMW 330XI is a fun auto car to drive....lol

My next DD might be a auto, just cause my doctor says it would be beneficial for my continuing health of my knees....but I will have a fun car that's a stick...

The auto FR-S was fun no doubt, but I have to think long term. My legacy GT was a fantastic car even though it was an auto, the 5EAT shifted well and the manual feature wasn't that bad and the car was great the drive, in the end I just wanted the involvement of a manual, and I would think that after a year or so of an auto BRZ I'd be wanting for a manual once again. Quick gratification from getting the first BRZ is one thing, but ripping through the gears getting on an onramp this evening made me realize just what I would miss.

Quick gratification from getting the first BRZ is one thing, but ripping through the gears getting on an onramp this evening made me realize just what I would miss.

This post confused me...so wait, did you order an auto? This makes it sound like you're wanting the manual after all?

This post confused me...so wait, did you order an auto? This makes it sound like you're wanting the manual after all?

It's a messed up situation, my preordered 6MT grey BRZ isn't getting here until July apparently. However, since my dealer renovated and expanded their building, Subaru is giving them an extra BRZ, leftover from the first allocation. The extra BRZ, that no one has preordered, is coming in a month before my preordered one, and it's a white automatic. :screwy:

I don't understand why your car coming in July is a problem. It's not like they cancelled it. Are you mad that Subaru is taking their time? That would piss me off.

is there a time crunch that you need out of your current car? (I don't know your situation)

I don't understand why your car coming in July is a problem. It's not like they cancelled it. Are you mad that Subaru is taking their time? That would piss me off.

I put a deposit / preorder back in March, and people that have preordered after me are receiving theirs either this coming week or the first week of June. I was told a few times already to expect it the first week of June and now it's being pushed back to who knows when in July all because my dealer is low volume and in the boonies of NEPA. The sales manager told me it's as if the Japan plant just built whatever they wanted and hope it lined up with all of the preorders, so the bigger dealers get first dibs.

It's alright though, I'm not mad, just a little let down. However I had some time to think and I don't know if I would wanna get this type of car and have to drive it in the winter, something else has caught my fancy.

is there a time crunch that you need out of your current car? (I don't know your situation)

No time crunch, I anticipated getting the BRZ right about now so I ran the current tires down to the wear bars (which I had to buy last night anyway) and sold the remaining mods I had on it (accessport, intake, rear swaybar) so it's been boring driving a nearly stock WRX around after I had it well modified.

Back