Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I really don't know what we'll take. The Camry is much better for a road trip. I'm not sure that I trust the Corolla yet, it needs a little TLC (clutch primarily) before a trip like that. I don't know if Josh plans on having it in shape. It'll make for a boring trip to say the least. LOL! I will really miss the Subie then. Maybe I'll take out the jetski while you guys are doing your runs. LOL. It's got more HP than my car, so it's always fun.

Those are the only 3 I watch as well, but OT is VERY busy. I can't keep up with those guys.

Your car is so quiet. When you were leaving the other day, we could barely hear it inside.

Good. I'm glad to hear that. Quieter is what i wanted. I'll tell you what, that sumbitch moves still. It's a little more sneaky with it now.

I have no attention span right now with the car. I don't care about much and just stay on to socialize now. I'm too busy with other stuff that will yield me a Tacoma in the future. Lol

You've had your fun with it. That's where I reached with the subies too, which was why I fell off. The community was crappy for a while here, so I just stayed away and kept loving my car the way it was. Finally, I got the 2011, so I had pretty much everything I wanted in that package, which needed very little tweaking to make me smile.

I wouldn't say I'm bored with it. It's just my interest seem to be shifting away from messing with the car. I still have plans for it and every now and then I want to mess with it but really, I'm more interested in relaxing lol.

boost and awd isn't much fun for me either, I want to return to my rooots (lightweight, n/a), not very interested in modding anymore, only friend's cars, the brz will stay mostly stock

boost and awd isn't much fun for me either, I want to return to my rooots (lightweight, n/a), not very interested in modding anymore, only friend's cars, the brz will stay mostly stock

Funny you say that... the more I read up on the MR2s, the more interested I am in the older ones as well as the MR-S. Great handling drivers cars that did well without a ton of power.

I fully enjoy auto-xing my '11 WRX and my mods are based upon that.

Next year I may get lighter wheels for racing and stay in stock DS or RTA classes... that's about it. I suspect I'll need new star specs by then too. The car is great as it is

-Keith
'11 WRX (30k mi) & '99 2.3CL (38k mi)

I am the same way when I got the Civic, keeping it mainly stock expect when stock parts get worn then upgrade to better parts but stay comfy...

Ran at Mohegan Sun this past sunday.

5/20/2012
class: DS - 1 of 6
Raw time = 40 of 121

Run 3 - 40.9
5/20/2012 CART - run 3 - 40.9 - YouTube

for the last run, I went harder than I thought the car could do... I was wrong. I am getting faster each event by continually learning that the car can do WAY more than I think. Eventually I'll believe at the beginning of the day

Run 5 - 39.3 + 1 cone (at 43 sec)
5/20/2012 CART - run 5 - 39.6+1 - YouTube

Couple of pics of me doing my thing:

052012460.jpg

052012459.jpg

052012276.jpg

052012275.jpg

052012274.jpg

Hello Everyone :wave:

Everyone, as of tomorrow, Jeff will no longer be a single man! I toast to you my friend. Stay classy.

And if you buy a minivan I'm staging an intervention.

Thanks Dawn! Hope all is well with you.

No minivan purchasing here.

Thanks Jason. :bighug:

I'm glad he's back in a REAL Subie! ;) SWP FTW tho! It would be my 2nd choice in colors.

Back