Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Whiteout and Hot Lava. Both 6spds. The white is already sold, I sold it to a buddy last week, but the orange is available.

It's ridiculous, I called my dealer today and they don't have a vin still, I'm not too happy about it. Per the ft86 forums, most east coasters are getting theirs either next week or the last week of May.

It's ridiculous, I called my dealer today and they don't have a vin still, I'm not too happy about it. Per the ft86 forums, most east coasters are getting theirs either next week or the last week of May.

Yeah hurry it up we got to go on that break in drive lol

So I thought my first mod was going to be my Kartboy shift knob. Wrong!!! The shift knob has a lip on it for the boot so that means that my boot will fall down if I use the shift knob.....hmmm time to make a fix for it. Until next month when I buy the Kartboy SS.

That is insane. I have VINs for all 3 of mine coming in.

Yeah hurry it up we got to go on that break in drive lol

So I thought my first mod was going to be my Kartboy shift knob. Wrong!!! The shift knob has a lip on it for the boot so that means that my boot will fall down if I use the shift knob.....hmmm time to make a fix for it. Until next month when I buy the Kartboy SS.

You dont need an aftermarket shift knob, the stock one is nicely weighted (even more than most afmkt ones) and has a nice contour. the shifter, bushings and group N trans mount will reallly improve things

That is insane. I have VINs for all 3 of mine coming in.

I should just call and reserve the orange one you have coming lol, Subaru is really terrible with this, some people on the west coast already have theirs and some dealers have brzs in the showrooms that werent reserved

You dont need an aftermarket shift knob, the stock one is nicely weighted (even more than most afmkt ones) and has a nice contour. the shifter, bushings and group N trans mount will reallly improve things
once a ricer, always a ricer :)

-Keith
'11 WRX & '99 2.3CL

I should just call and reserve the orange one you have coming lol, Subaru is really terrible with this, some people on the west coast already have theirs and some dealers have brzs in the showrooms that werent reserved

Do ettt! :) 24,930 is the price :)

Yes, do eet!

Nate, congrats on the car! I had the KB shiftknob on mine and hated it. The sticker they use on the top is rubbery and feels sticky to the touch, so I removed it then had the indent which got annoying. If you want aftermarket, get a decent one.

When I lived in Denver, it seemed like there was always a post on the local forum (AWDPirates) that someone's car was stolen, or something like that. People are asses.

Back