Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

:excited: for today

I keep looking out the front window hoping to see a truck full of FRS's. lol

that's bs that you're getting your fr-s stock in, yet Subaru has no idea where my car is at, if I'm not in the first allocation I might just keep the wrx instead :mad:

got a BRZ update, the manager and some sales people are going to the official product introduction for the BRZ in New Orleans next week. I was told that every time there's a new vehicle intro like this, there's always a new car (whether it was the 02 wrx, 09 forester, 10 legacy, etc) sitting at the dealer fresh off the truck by the time they get back from it. :woot: , so I'm still thinking the week after memorial day I'll be signing the papers.

Yeah we want pics!! lol

Jason is coming down tomorrow to drive the new subie.

Yes, drive mine right after yours and you'll want the shifter, bushings, and group N trans mount, it's so much better than stock.

I'm thinking the vast majority of the FR-Ss and BRZs will show up on the last week of May, right after memorial day, including mine.

did you live right in the city?

Sorry a little late on this, but no, I never lived downtown, but worked down there and spent a lot of time there. I lived 10-15 minutes away most of the time I was out there.

BRZ updates sadden me! I can't wait to see them and try to convince someone to let me drive one.

The more I dig into this MR2, the more work I find. The list of needs has gotten pretty extensive, as I thought it may be. Next on the list is to replace the steering rack. I suspect my coilovers are near dead as well, so once I get the fuel cut back a bit, I'll be shopping for those. By the end of the year, this thing will have all new suspension/ steering components. I picked up a pretty good book on them that discusses common issues, modifications, and misconceptions. I'm determined to learn something with this project, being that it's my first real project. So far, I've already learned a ton. I don't think it will be ready for the Dragon in Sept.

Ohai, Dawn! How's NASIOC? I'm trying to stay away and in an area that isn't so active. I have found that if I try to keep up there, I lose focus at work.

Kenny, I'll likely go anyways, just maybe not with the MR2. We will see how much progress I make this summer.

Ohai, Dawn! How's NASIOC? I'm trying to stay away and in an area that isn't so active. I have found that if I try to keep up there, I lose focus at work.

Kenny, I'll likely go anyways, just maybe not with the MR2. We will see how much progress I make this summer.

Meh. Slow. Don't care. I only go to three threads on there, the meet thread, spotting, and HR OT. I spend more time on Reddit than anything else these days and that's mostly in the Geology subreddit.

The Catted DP is on the WRX and surprisingly I think it's going to get me into trouble. The car responds better now.

You can drive the Camry :eyebrows:

Meh. Slow. Don't care. I only go to three threads on there, the meet thread, spotting, and HR OT. I spend more time on Reddit than anything else these days and that's mostly in the Geology subreddit.

The Catted DP is on the WRX and surprisingly I think it's going to get me into trouble. The car responds better now.

Those are the only 3 I watch as well, but OT is VERY busy. I can't keep up with those guys.

Your car is so quiet. When you were leaving the other day, we could barely hear it inside.

Back