• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

bauer311

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I like the lighter colors on a dark car for the contrast. If i had a lighter car, i might have opted for black or a custom color. All about personal preference!

rudy7_

Fresno CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I like the lighter colors on a dark car for the contrast. If i had a lighter car, i might have opted for black or a custom color. All about personal preference!
Agreed. The only bad thing about black wheels is sometimes they don't stand out without proper lighting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

dpetro1

Swapped over to LEDs on the WRX today.
Low beams, fog logs, c-lights (now run as DRL). Reverse and license plate as well but didn't grab a pic

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
I recently installed some JDM S4 Style Fog Bezels along with the C Light DRL Harness. Now I just need to upgrade the C Lights themselves.
Swapped over to LEDs on the WRX today.
Low beams, fog logs, c-lights (now run as DRL). Reverse and license plate as well but didn't grab a pic

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

dpetro1

I recently installed some JDM S4 Style Fog Bezels along with the C Light DRL Harness. Now I just need to upgrade the C Lights themselves.

What DRL harness did you use? I was not a fan of the bulb sockets on my subispeed harness so I clipped them off and soldered on the oem sockets.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
The SubiSpeed Harness. Just two pins thrown into the OEM Connector and an Add-a-Fuse. I have no complaints. Gonna clean everything up next Spring after having the C Lights upgraded.
What DRL harness did you use? I was not a fan of the bulb sockets on my subispeed harness so I clipped them off and soldered on the oem sockets.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Damn you replying above the quotes ;)

I saw a few videos of the Arlo Pro on YouTube.. Hmmm
Better?!

I wanted to run Nests, but didn't wanna drill to run lines, and they charge monthly. The Arlos have been good to me so far.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
I blame Tapatalk... They put the cursor above the quoted post :(

Yeah I don't want to drill either. I heard the original Arlo is meh but the Arlo Pro is much better.

Edit: Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro 2