Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

I like the lighter colors on a dark car for the contrast. If i had a lighter car, i might have opted for black or a custom color. All about personal preference!

I like the lighter colors on a dark car for the contrast. If i had a lighter car, i might have opted for black or a custom color. All about personal preference!
Agreed. The only bad thing about black wheels is sometimes they don't stand out without proper lighting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Swapped over to LEDs on the WRX today.
Low beams, fog logs, c-lights (now run as DRL). Reverse and license plate as well but didn't grab a pic
483ed7eac9471e4776c5a4b43dd16c8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I recently installed some JDM S4 Style Fog Bezels along with the C Light DRL Harness. Now I just need to upgrade the C Lights themselves.
Swapped over to LEDs on the WRX today.
Low beams, fog logs, c-lights (now run as DRL). Reverse and license plate as well but didn't grab a pic
483ed7eac9471e4776c5a4b43dd16c8d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I recently installed some JDM S4 Style Fog Bezels along with the C Light DRL Harness. Now I just need to upgrade the C Lights themselves.

What DRL harness did you use? I was not a fan of the bulb sockets on my subispeed harness so I clipped them off and soldered on the oem sockets.

The SubiSpeed Harness. Just two pins thrown into the OEM Connector and an Add-a-Fuse. I have no complaints. Gonna clean everything up next Spring after having the C Lights upgraded.
What DRL harness did you use? I was not a fan of the bulb sockets on my subispeed harness so I clipped them off and soldered on the oem sockets.

Damn you replying above the quotes ;)

I saw a few videos of the Arlo Pro on YouTube.. Hmmm
Better?!

I wanted to run Nests, but didn't wanna drill to run lines, and they charge monthly. The Arlos have been good to me so far.

I blame Tapatalk... They put the cursor above the quoted post :(

Yeah I don't want to drill either. I heard the original Arlo is meh but the Arlo Pro is much better.

Edit: Arlo Pro or Arlo Pro 2

Back