Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Not sure how but people in his thread on Nasioc are pissed that someone posted that link. Saying that Ben (xluben) would have posted it if he wanted us to know. Ben should have locked/closed the thread if he didn't want people to know. Come on let other Subaru people know what happened. I'm sure the insurance company doesn't know how heavily modded it was. Was it something he did? A shop did? :confused: :mad:

It being auctioned? It's not even worth anything anymore...except for the wheels (maybe).

Yeah. Meaning that buying a brand new WRX is a much better idea. Lol. I wouldn't rebuild a car with a burnt up frame...

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2518263

Just came across this, is this you getxerxdone ??

Ask people like me and Jeff before you go and anger uncle scotty on NASIOC.

You can fill 5qts no problem in the WRX and 0W30 - 0W40 is fine to run, and I do guarantee that your intercooler to throttle body hose is busted, it always happens and any more than stock boost levels.
Im late but yes that's me. It was 6 qts of 0w 20. Is the an aftermarket intercooler to TB hose somewhere?

Im late but yes that's me. It was 6 qts of 0w 20. Is the an aftermarket intercooler to TB hose somewhere?

0W20 is bad for Subaru engines, they like thicker stuff like 5W40 or 0W40 that I would run.

AVO and Gimmick motorsports sell the silicone TB hose, you can also pull the rubber ends off the OEM one, use T-bolts and hairspray to fasten the OE one back on.

We're developing a 'good' one (as in it actually fits like OEM) at Mishimoto, but it won't be ready for another few months :sad:

0W20 is bad for Subaru engines, they like thicker stuff like 5W40 or 0W40 that I would run.

AVO and Gimmick motorsports sell the silicone TB hose, you can also pull the rubber ends off the OEM one, use T-bolts and hairspray to fasten the OE one back on.

We're developing a 'good' one (as in it actually fits like OEM) at Mishimoto, but it won't be ready for another few months :sad:
i may do that to the OEM one and try it out, the clamp just came loose again and i had to tighten it up. was losing 5lbs of boost.

want to bring me a full set of mishi hoses for my car to the dragon for a steal, and ill pay you there? lol

i may do that to the OEM one and try it out, the clamp just came loose again and i had to tighten it up. was losing 5lbs of boost.

want to bring me a full set of mishi hoses for my car to the dragon for a steal, and ill pay you there? lol

We only have radiator hoses, our intercooler hose won't be ready for a few months.

Awesome video! Too bad they didn't mention anything about damaging ones power steering pump or leaks from using the stock clamps.... :rantsmiley:

Definitely a quality video tho. Know I know why it took from 9am - 7pm :giggle:

Back