<<TW Coupe Si>>

Car does look good man. Whats the regret on the fender pull? They don't look too bad from the pics. I know there are small fender flares you could get. Maybe a small bolt on flare to cover the OEM ones if the lip/edge is damaged. Might be cheaper. The 8th gen mugen RR flares were very slight. It might hide the edge enough for you and flow with the HFP kit. They aren't overbearing like the rocket bunny style ones that are out there. Or run front flares on the F & R. Just thinking out loud I guess...

Its pretty bad, you can't tell from the pictures I took. I pulled them out enough to cause the quarter panel to buckle right above the fender lip on both side.
The main reason I'd like to fix it is because it annoys me personally, plus it would reduce resale value down the road.

So I finally got the rear quarters repaired after my failed attempt at rolling them last fall. If you are planning to roll your coupes rear quarters, you are better off taking the car to a shop and having them shaven off. The quarter panel in the coupes is extra thick and won't roll up like other cars, I have rolled a handful of cars in the past and never had any issues like these.

Personally I really want to keep an OEM look to the car, so having messed up quarters was an issue. Below is the before and after.

Before:

After. You can clearly see the difference:

That's a dope coupe you have there. Gonna have to try to clear corners trick when I get a long weekend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back