Type R Teaser

resized_dwight-schrute-meme-generator-corvette-vs-gtr-very-serious-business-f65968.jpg
It is. You guys should join a the GTR forum I'm on. Tons of videos of these cars destroying lambos, Ferrari, Mclaren, vipers, vettes etc.

Never said boring. It's just not the same to mash one pedal. Pauly - did you/do you have a jeep wrangler? Many feel it's sacrilegious to have an automatic wrangler/jeep. It's just a different experience when YOU decide when you want to switch gears, or how long you want to hold a specific gear.
You're right, you never said boring, you agreed 100% with "no fun to drive". Semantics. ;)
I'm just saying that a GTR would be a lot of fun to drive. I get your point, but this car has so much power that, for me, the complete concentration needed to push this car to its limits and not crash it would compensate for not being able to decide when to change gears. If we're talking about other cars with a little more "reasonable" power then, yes, I would also prefer to have a manual. But this car is an absolute monster and would certainly be intensely fun to drive.......IMO. :D

I get your point, but this car has so much power that, for me, the complete concentration needed to push this car to its limits and not crash it would compensate for not being able to decide when to change gears.

You are forgetting that having control over the transmission gives you more control over the car though.

There is just no feeling like dropping a gear (or a few gears) and hammering it. Mashing the gas pedal doesn't even come close to that same feeling.

my "100%" comment was in response to what I had quoted in bold -

you wouldn't want it
it because it's auto? -

:I wouldn't want it: I understand people who like the car/it's stats/it's praise.... I get it. I'd just pick something else over it due to it only being available as an auto.

my "100%" comment was in response to what I had quoted in bold -

you wouldn't want it
it because it's auto? -

:I wouldn't want it: I understand people who like the car/it's stats/it's praise.... I get it. I'd just pick something else over it due to it only being available as an auto.
My bad. Man, I must be tired.

@webby Edit: Went back and reread everything trying piece together how I misunderstood you. I guess I didn't even read the quoted part and just thought that you were replying to the comment just above. :pat:
Oops.

Sooooooo.....watched a couple Top Gear Honda Type R car vids. We still can't even get the EP3 Type R....lol.

Second hand market of the EP3 Type R is pretty ridiculous....almost like us buying a used Si.

The GTR is auto too , so your telling me you wouldn't want it it because it's auto?

No Im not saying that I wouldnt drive a GTR, but the point of having a honda is their very well known transmissions. So much fun to shift through, if he Type R isnt manual I will get an nsx instead. Thats all I am stating

No Im not saying that I wouldnt drive a GTR, but the point of having a honda is their very well known transmissions. So much fun to shift through, if he Type R isnt manual I will get an nsx instead. Thats all I am stating
Lol I'm not saying the type r will be auto and because the GTR is auto that the type r should be too. I'm just replying to a comment stating that auto cars with dct are boring which is very false. I'm sure everyone here wouldn't mind a GTR, Lambo, Ferrari, etc.

I was looking for new pictures of the CTR and I found this.
imsa-scc-lime-rock-2014-93-hart-honda-civic-si-chad-gilsinger-michael-valiante.jpg

:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Back