Unlucky parking spot

bmac

Covington, La
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
So the place I work is getting remodeled. They have painters painting the outside of the building. I come outside for break and find tan over spray all over my black si sedan. They are saying it is going to have to be buffed out but I don't know with all of this heat in southern Louisiana. It's still dark outside but I will post pics when the sun comes out.

Report it to your insurance company, take pictures of the work being done on the building, pictures of the spray on your car and the name of the company doing the remodeling. Make sure you get pictures of everything. They should have either notified everyone that they were going to paint so you could move your car or, at the least covered cars close by. Sounds to me like the remodeling company is at fault.

Painters are covering the cost to detail the car. I'm going to get a quote now. uploadfromtaptalk1404480737831.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404480752140.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404480765369.jpg

what a mess. sorry man. It'll get fixed, ...just a mess to have happen

I know it will get fixed but it's driving me crazy thinking my car looks dirty all the time now.

I feel for you. I would lose it myself.
That would not be good for my OCD.
It drives me crazy when other people are so careless and unthoughtful!
Please let us know how the detailing turns out.

Yeah. They said they told everyone to move their cars (they never told me and I'm the manager) then proceeded to use a sprayer while the wind was blowing instead of using a roller

Regardless of them thinking they told everyone, if they see it spraying towards a car you'd think they'd contact someone in the building.

Either way I'm sure it will be fixed up before long. Still sucks driving it around like that though.

Thats because they were more concerned with getting the job done quickly and not thinking about what might happen to the cars parked around the building.
Obviously they lack the intelligence to assess the situation and make sure the cars were moved prior to them painting.

OK. So nobody is open today because of the weekend. Now I have to go after work Monday morning.

One guy doesn't care. And another wants to get his cat done wherever I get mine done

Be sure to get a quote here! A lot of the other shops will butcher your car so you want to make sure it's done right. Tell him Rasky referred you.

Also, find out what type of paint they were using as this will be very helpful for the detailers.

Express Auto Salon
Brandon Johnson
p. 504-287-4421
e. BJohnson@ExpressAutoSalon.com
w. www.expressautosalon.com
2441 Florida Ave
Kenner, LA 70062
I have to bring the car over there and working nights I have zero free time to stop by there. I may try to go this weekend.

Back