Vancouver Chat Thread

You crazy canadians! Anyone near those riots?

Did you take pictures? ^^^ sorry about the loss

Yeah I got a few photos of the madness but really just tried to keep my distance from it overall. It's a bit frightening having thousands of people running around at speed while destroying everything in sight.

Hey whats up Van locals!?

Our friends from the 8 are hosting a meet for local 8th and 9ths, thought I would share the details in case anyone would like to come. Here are the details that are posted over there :) Feel free to message me if you would like to come and I'll get you added to the list.

Since winter is nearing the end and the weather is getting nicer lets have a meet again! Everyone welcome new, old, 8th gen, 9th gen, whatever! So lets see those rides, whether they're still winter dirty or already in summer mode!

Plan is for dinner at White Spot in Delta, pictures at Walmart in South Surrey, then Tim's after

The usual rules apply as always: NO excessive noise of any kind (Revving, burnouts/losing traction of tires, music, etc.), NO aggressive driving or excessive speeding
Be social and have fun!

Where:White Spot Delta (Scott Rd. & 72nd) - 7207 120th Street (10 or more and we'll get a private room);
Walmart Supercentre (24 ave & 160 st. South Surrey) - 2355 160 St.;
Tim Hortons (152 st. just off hwy 99) - 3077 152 St
When: Saturday March 16th, 2013
Time: 6:30pm for dinner at White Spot; ~9pm for pics at Walmart; Tim's whenever we finish at Walmart
Parking: White Spot parking lot (In Scott 72 Centre Complex)
Directions: From HWY 91, take 72 ave exit (exit 6, traffic lights), to Scott Rd.

Attendees:
1) Karissa
2) Ryan
3) Jen
4) Derragh
5) Karim - this is me - 7civics - 9th gen
6) Gary - 9th gen
7) Brayden +1
8) Wayne (t)
9) Susan (m)
10) Travis
11) Keane - 9th gen
12) Mervin - 9th gen
13) Richard
14) Maurice (m)
15)
16)
17)

Last edited:
Meet day!! Idk know how many locals are on here but if you are...come on out! :)

Last meet was a great turn out so, again, our friends at the 8th are planning another - here are the details :) come out if you can Sleepy dentrecords @illest - and all other BC peeps!

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/bc-yukon-nwt/315455-meet-saturday-march-30-2013-a.html

Meet Saturday, March 30, 2013

vtec228.gif
cheerleader1.gif
vtec228.gif
cheerleader1.gif
vtec228.gif
cheerleader1.gif
vtec228.gif
cheerleader1.gif
vtec228.gif
cheerleader1.gif

We had such a great turn out at the last meet that everyone is itching for another so here it is!

Open to suggestions for dinner otherwise we will do our usual Matsuyama sushi in Richmond. We will confirm the dinner location a few days before the meet so check back often. We will be heading to our usual Tim's on Marine/Byrne after dinner.

Open to all 8th & 9th gen civics, new and old faces, so come on out and meet the group or catch up with friends. If you are bringing anyone with please add a +1 so we know for dinner arrangements.

Please sign up here or on the 8th Civic - BC Crew Facebook Page.

Date: Saturday, March 30, 2013
Dinner: 7:00pm; Location OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS
Tim Horton's: 8:30-9pm Location Marine Way/Byrne Road (Market Crossing)

Attendees:
1) Karissa (8th)
2) Ryan W. (8th)
3) Jen (8th)
4) Darragh (Secret 8th)
5) Karim (9th)
6) Porson (Evo-licious)
megusta.png

7)
8)
9)
10)

Anyone out in surrey area? I'm in surrey today out with friends. I didn't have my car with me which is all stock anyway. I want to see some cars to have an idea for my mods in the future. If anyone have some spare time let's hangout a bit.

bosskenito Yo! Finally another Surrey bro! :) I'm just off Scott Rd...hit me up via PM and I'll shoot you my number, we probably doing a a meet tonight if you want to come....

Last edited:
Back