Verizon Cell Users - Data Plans Changing

We barely use any data now due to being at home all the time and being on wi-fi We switched to unlimited in late 2019 due to the wife traveling a lot for work. Her work reimburses her phone costs....about $40-$50.

Wife is supposed to maybe start traveling again in a couple months so not worth switching back to non-unlimited.

I used to always be on the 10 gig plan and never went over with my bro and my mom on the shared 10 gig plan. We 3 were on that for 10-15 years or so.

$600/yr savings sounds even more impressive
Yeah! That definitely sounds MUCH better than $50/month. :thumbsup:
Definitely worth looking into. I need to see how much data we're using.
Did you look yet?
We barely use any data now due to being at home all the time and being on wi-fi We switched to unlimited in late 2019 due to the wife traveling a lot for work. Her work reimburses her phone costs....about $40-$50.

Wife is supposed to maybe start traveling again in a couple months so not worth switching back to non-unlimited.

I used to always be on the 10 gig plan and never went over with my bro and my mom on the shared 10 gig plan. We 3 were on that for 10-15 years or so.
I have a work phone that they pay for but I also have a personal phone. I wanted it separate. I don't mind carrying two devices during the work day.

Yeah! That definitely sounds MUCH better than $50/month. :thumbsup:

Did you look yet?

I have a work phone that they pay for but I also have a personal phone. I wanted it separate. I don't mind carrying two devices during the work day.

Nope. Hadn't gotten around to it.

Same with the work phone. I carry 2 devices as well.

Back