For Sale VIS Racing RVS CF Hood + Free stuff

TJ___90

Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
2012 CIVIC SI
Body Style
Coup
Help me out here guys. Have to sell, Selling the car by the end of the year and moving out no more garage to store it =D ( two of the pictures like 9 months ago when it was in just to see how it looks )

$400 Pickup + skunk weighted shifter free + some free detailing goods ( 80% full all products ) + free jack + 4 jack stands

2014-11-25 14.04.06.jpg Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 5.47.43 PM.png IMG_20141113_145223.jpg 2014-11-25 14.21.29.jpg 2014-11-25 14.21.11.jpg 2014-11-25 18.02.07.jpg 2014-11-25 18.03.26.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap that's a good deal. If it was for a sedan I would get it.

Holy crap that's a good deal. If it was for a sedan I would get it.
another member put a coupe hood on his sedan -
it is legal and its a vis racing cf hood made forthe 2 door coupe....i did research and the hood for the coupe and sedan is the same thing..it even has the same part number..so i confirmed with my mechanic and i got the okay..so i got it ordered and once it came in it was put on asap and it was success!!!! too bad the trunk for the sedan and coupe is different because i definatly woulde got that too...but stay tune for better photography pics and i got more stuff coming on the way for my car >:]

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/first-at-it-again-carbon-hood-on-a-9th-sedan-si.3829/

Can the hood be used just for everyday driving too? Mine has so many paint chips, Ill just be getting a CF hood for it

Can the hood be used just for everyday driving too? Mine has so many paint chips, Ill just be getting a CF hood for it

Yes. I've been using this for 9 months not a single chip. and lighter too since its a fiberglass base covered with couple layers of carbon fiber for great look and stiffness.

It looks nice and would probably compliment my PMM nicely. If I got it, I would have to figure out how to transport it haha. I'm fairly sure it wouldn't get through our trunk.

It looks nice and would probably compliment my PMM nicely. If I got it, I would have to figure out how to transport it haha. I'm fairly sure it wouldn't get through our trunk.

why? come and see it if you like it come back with out a hood. not in a rainy day like today. put in fly away.

Back