Welcoming new members

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello :) Just got my new ride 2012 Honda Civic SI sedan this past friday, fresh off the boat. There were only two in California that had the same color with the navigation system; the other one is in Sacramento. When I got to the dealership my car was still wrapped, and it had zero miles before I took it for a test drive; and pretty stoked that I own it after 5 hours of negotiation LOL, I actually walked out of the dealership and did all the negotiation over the phone. Then got my windows tinted the very next day. Did anyone else took advantage of the 1.9% APR?

Attachments

• IMAG0202.jpg
    IMAG0202.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0203.jpg
    IMAG0203.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0204.jpg
    IMAG0204.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
2-250 for most shops using a name brand film.

Sorry webby I missed the question. Just worried about tint life and my own personal obsessive compulsiveness. I thought it would cost alot more.

Yeah I gotta decide. Looks good, Thanks for the referral. Is it pricey due to the little wing windows?

I got quotes between 180-400 for tint, just depends on where you go and what brand of tint... Also means the higher the price doesn't usually mean better quality. I got my 07 sedan tinted about 4 years ago and only paid 180 bucks and it still looks brand new, and I do have a limited lifetime warranty as well...

Yeah I gotta decide. Looks good, Thanks for the referral. Is it pricey due to the little wing windows?
No Problem yeah it's roughly in the $200's for all Windows and I had the same tint for my previous car 2007 Honda Civic SI Sedan and it never bubbled or crack.

Hi everybody! New to the site but not to Honda's. I've owned 3 crx's, a 91 Honda Integra, 04 Si hatch, and I curently own a 92 hatch and my new 2012 Civic Si sedan, black...hence the name Vader! I'll get some pictures up when I can

welcome vader. Feel free to post some of your last rides too. There are numerous users who've had past hatches, crx's... I'm sure we'd all like to see. :thumb:

you can start your own dedicated thread in the introduction area with your cars. There isn't one thread dedicated to past rides.

Back