Welcoming new members

welcome to the site. Any plans for the coupe besides rims?

Not to much more Webby, window tint, trunk mat, all weather floor mats, driving lights, and a HFP suspension kit when they are released.

Hey guys, I'm new!! My name is mike. I've been driving a 97 civic coupe for about 2 years, but I just bought a 2012 civic Si in taffeta white. Can't wait to get this car modified a little.

f9847632.jpg

looking good in white. Have mod plans already figured out?

looking good in white. Have mod plans already figured out?

On payday I'm getting some yellow fogs, and front, back, and steering wheel emblems in red. And ambient lighting in red.

After my next bonus (hopefully in the next 2 months) putting the HFP lip kit on.

Once k sport releases their coilovers I'm gonna get those.

As far as wheels go I'm leaning towards some work meisters or vs-xx.

I'd really like to get the full race turbo set up but I'll wait until warranties are expired. Probably get the cat back exhaust in the mean time.

civic01.jpg Finally getting around to checking in...new member from San Leandro, CA. Have owned a 2006 EX sedan, a 2010 EX sedan and this time decided to get what I realley wanted. A 2012 EX coupe. Have installed dual exhaust and recently installed the window deflectors from College Hills Honda, although they don't show in this photo. I liked the wheels I had on my 2010 so installed them on the 2012.

welcome to the forum... what all do you have done to your si so far? Wheel specs?

Back